🍷 Work Drink🍷 Seungmin

INFO ABT THE ONESHOT: co workers, go for a work drink , office job, seungmin younger  yn es noona but she's only a couple years older. yn got the feels for seungmin but so does seungmin. YN and seungmin dated in high school. seungmin = low alcohol tolerance. non idol AU

BTWWWW I love seungmin js wanted to let yk :))))) <33

Words: 2427

Lets spend 3+ hours on writing no one will read ;) ---->

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Morning everyone!" Y/N loudly enters the office in her work attire and they all greet her back. A beige satin suit and a white turtle neck underneath the blazer is what she wore, with her hair slicked back in a low middle-part bun, small strands of hair pulled in front of her ear to shape her face and a cream handbag on her shoulder. Y/N had a coffee in her hand as she greeted the people in the shared office. She shares an office with 4 other people, Mrs Shin Yuna, Mr Han Jisung, Mr Choi Beomgyu and Mr Kim Seungmin. Everyone was there except one.

 "Wait.. No way! Mr Kim isn't in?" She exclaims shocked at the fact a particular person isn't at work. 

"I'm in Mrs L/N, don't get your hopes up now." The person she was looking for, Kim Seungmin came rushing past her, a pile of stapled papers and documents held in his hand as he sits down at his desk keeping a straight face like he always does.

Y/N plops herself down at her desk and sighs. She spins her chair around 180° to see Seungmin. "What have you got for me today Mr Kim." Y/N says with a sarcastic smile, opening her arms out. 

"Funny you say that, I emailed over to you some customer emails earlier and I have some documents and records for you to take a look at." He springs back up grabbing a small stack of white papers and she nods turning her chair back around, looking at him place them on her desk beside her, before he walks out of the office again.

"Does he ever stop moving?" Beomgyu said leaning back in his black leather chair, sighing putting his hands on the back of his head.

"He's good looking, too bad he's so serious." Yuna chimes in, shrugging at what Beomgyu said.

"Well at least you have me." Jisung says playfully, running his hand through his hair while smirking and winking at Yuna. You all begin to laugh at the males actions including the male himself.

"Y/N Unnie, what was he like in high school?" Yuna says intrigued at her co-workers past and everyone else nods also intrigued. Now, all eyes on her waiting for answers.

"Well I was in my third year when he was in his first, so I didn't really know him that well." She says to answer the question.

"C'mon, there's got to be more than that." Beomgyu whines at the quality of her answer.

"Yeah c'mon Y/NNN, give us more." Jisung agreed. Yuna looks at the two and nods in agreement.

"Okay, okay, I did have this friend, Chris and he was friends with Mr Kim so we met a couple of times." Y/N adds more to her answer refraining from talking about it too much.

"Oh I know Chris." Jisung exclaims.

"Go on.. What was he like?" Yuna says desperate for his backstory.

"Jeez, He was really nice and had a great sense of humor, not to mention cute." Y/N gives them what they want and smiles with a light pink dusted on her cheeks recalling all their memories together.