🏃‍♀️When we met at the ISAC's🏃‍♂️ |Han Jisung|

!WARNINGS!: can include cringe small smut at the end including unprotected sex and cursing

This a request from  defnotlactose Thanks cutie for requesting!!

Words: 4931

(NOT PROOF READ)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was bright, outshining anything that came across it, beaming at the small beings walking beneath it. Mid July. Mid July is either something people hate with the hot weather and sweating or it's either something people love, the hot weather, ice creams, beaches and longer days but you were at the ISAC's competing with other Idols. You didn't dislike the ISAC's in fact you quite enjoyed playing sports with other idols and showing off your talents.  

You were sat with your group, Playback. Your positions are visual, main and lead rapper. You abruptly stood up and asked a member of your group if they wanted to take a walk around with you, thankfully they agreed. Now walking arm in arm with Harin you talk about whatever comes to your mind as your eyes wonder around the stadium in awe. The two of you walk to the part of the stadium where most of your fans are sat with light sticks and small banner type things, you both wave at them and you slowly back up to be able to see all of your supporters when your back gently collides with another. In shock you turn around at the speed of light, eyes wide bowing and apologizing. 

"Oh my god, I am so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." You hurriedly explain to the anonymous person squeezing your eyes shut and continuously bowing. 

"It's fine." The person says in shock themselves at your overdramatic reaction over a small bump. You look up to see a boy with cute cheeks and silver hair. His chestnut doe eyes widen, "oh, I know you!" He exclaims putting a hand over his mouth." You're l/n y/n from Playback, aren't you?" The boy asks.

"Mhm, you're stray kids Han Jisung." The two of you share the same shocked expression, "Nice to meet you." You say calming down and lowering your head into a small bow, he returns it humming in agreement of what you just said. You wave him off as you waddle back to Harin. Harin and you wave bye to your fans before skipping back to the rest of your group.

Before you knew it, it was your turn. Your name was called from the many speakers and you had to do your ssireum wrestling, you were up against Ryunjin from ITZY. You strode up towards a large yellow circle meeting eyes with Ryunjin, you bow deeply before positioning yourself. A member of staff tied a blue band around your leg and waist , bending over you connect your shoulder with hers and grab the red band around Ryunjin's legs. You could feel the tsunami of emotions washing over you, like what if you made a fool of yourself in front of your fans and everyone else, or if you accidently do something wrong. You gulp down the thick saliva build-up in your mouth as you heard the commentator sing, "3.., 2.., 1!" A whistle blew as soon as the commentator finished their countdown, your heart jumped. Thrusting your shoulder into Ryunjin's, you gripped tightly onto the red band until your knuckles turned white, trying to spin and throw her to the floor in order to win, but she wouldn't budge. Cheers and yells were heard for you and Ryunjin, obviously it would make you feel proud of yourself to win, but to make others proud, especially hearing them screaming their lungs out motivated you massively. Clenching your teeth, tensing your whole body, feeling the heat rush straight to your head, you pulled your arms up and simultaneously thrusting your hips out lifting Ryunjin into the air. A breath of relief oozed out of your mouth, yet you needed to finish it off, you spin her around and throw her to the ground with you following. Letting go of the band around her you immediately get off of her standing back onto your feet and she follows.