Wake Me Up ; 1

So I was floating in the void, as dreams go, when I saw the slim petite figure of a woman. About yay high, pink hair tied into pigtails. She was floating at the opposite end of the infinite void (dream moment)

Suddenly, I was awoken by someone shaking me aggressively. I rub my eyes and tummy and turn to see the person waking me up. It was...

"Monika!?" I shouted, "It's like, 4 in the morning."

"No you silly goober," she holds up an alarm clock, "It's 7 AM!"

I groan, "what do you want, nee?"

"I want you to join the literature club!" Monika says

"What, that stinky girl club where you read books and crap? Why would I wanna read books with my older sister? And let you boss me around? I mean, you are the club president" I said.

"I'm not gonna boss you around!" Monika pouts.

"And we have other activities. Like writing poems that we read to each other" Monika continues.

"nerd" I say

"Well, you can keep being a NEET in here, but keep my invitation in mind" Monika begins to leave. Right before she opens the doorknob...

"Wait" I call to her

"What has the club read recently?"

"We've been reading Portrait of Markov and Lord of the Rings lately" Monika answers.

"Lord of the Rings..." I paused

"I think I've read that book I continued

"You could join us in reading the other book" Monika smiles

"...Ill think about it" I say

Monika finally leaves