Chapter 4

Mikey's POV:

"Can you take me to the mall?" my sister asked.

"What do you need there?"

"Well I really want a new backpack. Mine is falling apart." She said as she held up her current purple backpack to show me that it had a hole in the bottom of it.

"Sure thing."

After a few minutes I pulled up at the mall and we started to get out of the car.

Then I saw her.

She had long brown hair braided to the side and over her shoulder. I could see the light blond highlights in the sun. She had blue eyes. Very blue eyes. I've never seen anyone with darker blue eyes. She wore eyeliner, but it really wasn't that much.

She had a huge smile on her face and looked more excited to be at the mall than anyone else.

"MIKEY!" My sister shouted, annoyed.

"Oh...uh...yeah?" I stuttered.

"I'm going to buy my backpack. We can meet back here in an hour if that's okay."

"Yeah that's fine." I said hurriedly.

She just rolled her eyes and said "Go ahead."

"What?"

"Go and play stalker."

I smiled "Later sis." Then I jogged in the direction of the girl with brown hair. I was just about to approach her when another guy walked up and tapped on her shoulder. He had blue eyes and light brown hair. She turned around and her face brightened. My heart sank.

It was Luke.

And they looked perfect together.

I just turned around, unable to believe what just happened, and walked back to my car. In the distance I saw them laughing. Then I watched as they exchanged slips of paper that were obviously their numbers.

Then I watched them hug...

And I broke inside.

I had seen enough so I drove to the other side of the parking lot and called my sister to tell her where the new meeting place was.

***

Heyy guyssss so that was a heartbreaking chapter I'm sorry. It had to be done. But please don't leaveee it gets better.

Im also sorry my chapters are short. And I dont reread what I write. Ehhh hopefully my plot is good at least XD

you can stalk me here!
*Youtube- SadieDoesNotEven
*Instagram- Mercedesluvsu
*YouNow- Mercedesluvsu

PIC OF ZOEY IN MEDIA SECTION!

Stay awesome ;)B-):-* ~Cedesxoxo

I LOVEEEE YOUUUU!