Chapter 369: Night has arrived pt.2

"Things are getting complicated..." Alberu said that as he brushed his hair and sighed tired while Tasha his aunt could only look at him with pity gaze.

"I'm sure everything is going to be okey." Tasha said and patted Alberu's back to calm him down, it helped and Alberu smiled back at his aunt who had warm smile on her face.

"Yeah, thank you." Alberu calmed down and sit properly, Tasha chuckled at this.

"Hyung, do you think that he'll be okey?" Lock asked to Choi Han who was silent all this time, Choi Han glanced at his dongsaeng and only could shook his head at Lock.

Rosalyn sighed at this and tiredly leaned on couch.

{Cale-ya~ want me to bring On and Hong here?} fox asked out from nowhere question and wagged her tail happily when she saw Cale's expression.

-Human! Let her bring Noona and Hyung!

Black little dragon shouted in Cale's mind as Cale sighed, he also wanted On and Hong to be here.

"Mn, bring them." Cale agreed nodding his head at Fox whose tail didn't stop to wag out from happiness.

Cale only was looking at fox who still didn't stop wagging her tail, Cale got confused as to why was she so happy.

[maybe i should make chapter about Cale singing or him with his children's~ teehee~] that is the reason why fox is so happy, maybe she should also make Alder to work.

Fox jumped from Cale's legs and got everyone's attention, she turned back to her Human form.

Long black hair could be visible and female figure, now her face was visible as she had grin on her face.

Everyone got panicked when they saw black smoke mixed in blue.

After one minutes later smoke cleared off and again girl could be visible holding two kittens in her hand while grinning.

Cale get up from his seat and approached smiling girl, he now got all people's attention but Cale didn't cared nor he noticed it.

"Cale nya!" Hong called out for Cale after saw him with excited voice while wagging his tail happily.

On also had same expression and was doing same as her brother.

Cale took them out from girl's hand and hold them, he then smiled and glanced at girl who now was again in his fox form and staring at Cale.

Cale sighed at this and also took fox in his arms, to be honest fox was not big and could fit with On and Hong in Cale's arms perfectly.

Cale got back to his siblings and another his Child and sit down there.

-human! I also wanna show myself! Can i?!

Black dragon asked as he had excited voice Cale could swear he was flapping his wings. But no, it was not still time for him to show up so he shook his head.

-okey...

He heard gloomy voice of black dragon as he sighed, he felt how Black dragon sat next to him and Cale patted his head.