1

I wake up in this box thing. Oh, I remember this part. I try to stand up, but the force is to strong. Their HAS to be at least one person in here. I couldn't have gone back that far.

Correction, I went back when they sent up the first twenty people. Great. Just great. I look around but see darkness. I let my eyes adjust. Yep I was right. Twenty or so people are in the box with me. I remember another girl comes later into the story. When we stop the doors open and light floods the box. "Wake up!" I yell excited I'm actually in the book. I see people's eyes groggily and moans sweep the room. I meet the eyes of my favorite character. I start to blush rapidly. I climb out of the box and start helping everyone out. The last is Newt, and I do everything I can to not scream. Instead I flash a nice smile and help him out. Know to stay by him until The Death Cure. I think. We're all looking around and walking to places we don't even know. Me and Newt are walking side by side. It's complete silence, then I decide to break it. "Hi I'm Aqua." I say to him. "I uh, don't know my umm, name." He says awkwardly. "It's Newt." I say casually. He looks at me weirdly. "How did you-" I cut him off. "Long story, I'll tell you later." I say. "Is it ok if we stick together through this?" I ask awkwardly. "Sure, it wouldn't bother me." I giggle slightly at his accent.