𝐃𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐓 ᥫ᭡

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

╰┈➤ ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ OUTFIT INSPO

𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ᥫ᭡ 𝟎% 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄

𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ᥫ᭡
𝟎% 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄

"Sound... ok.. Does everything feel alright?" Kali placed an electric fan by my face. It was pretty hot in LA, causing the change in my outfit.

"Everything's perfect." I said. My hands shook nervously tapping on the monitor in my ear. "Relax gorgeous. Your going to do great. You prepared so long for this." Kali hugged my head. I embraced my manager back, pulling away.

"For some reason, this stage has like— no curtains so follow behind us behind this rolling curtain." A lady yelled from a far. "Good luck y/n!" Almost everyone said in unison. "Oh gosh. Thank you." I rested my hand on my chest.

As followed, the dancers and I followed behind the curtain. The crowd cheered loudly at the small action. I jumped at the sound going off loudly in my ear.

'ARTIST IN POSITION. SONG STARTS IN THREE, TWO, ONE.'

The curtains went away and the dancers started swaying themselves. The group yelled out. It was a lot of people filling up each section.

I smirked placing the mic to my mouth.

"Let them come in, why are your eyes cast down. I'll keep it secret, your corruption and sin." I stood in the walkway of the men swaying themselves around me.

"Reveal everything, coveting my place, I'll close my eyes, your nature and brain. The crown that was completely by breaking off, that dancing rose is mine."  I did parts of the choreography with the mic in hand, tight. I still couldn't shake this nervous feeling off, now that I'm in front of everyone.

"A castle with thorns so that they can never come near."

"Watch me dance Watch me sing I'll let you go up to here Run away quickly."  A confident grin formed on my face. My hand slid down my body, with my arm tattoo sharply showing off.

"Watch me dance Watch me sing Don't ever get caught again You'll thеn see The bad bitch." Moving up and center where I needed to be. The audience went wild when I said that last part.

"Bad bitch, just a real bad bitch." Looking all around the crowd. My face appeared on the big screen with everyone's attention going there if they were in the far back.

"Don't ever get caught again You'll then see The crazy bitch." Watching the other dancers run to either or side. "I got mercy I got grace
Desperado with the scales Throw a rose on your body Mask of Zorro, I'm so wanted." Placing one hand on my breast, tilting my head back slightly.