𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 ᥫ᭡

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ PART TWO.

╰┈➤ ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ OUTFIT INSPO

𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ᥫ᭡ 𝟎% 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄!

𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ᥫ᭡
𝟎% 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄!

It was about time that we started leaving. After the song 'or Nah' about 6 more artists played. "So how was it." Kali walked beside me. "Oh my god it was literally nothing." I covered my eyes.

"Yeah sure. We all saw that chemistry." Kali opened my dressing room door. "Yeah sure. We just met for this first time." I looked back at him. "Does that explain anything?" Kali pointed to the huge bouquet of roses on my desk.

The roses gleamed red and the black paper around it fit perfectly. I smiled slightly looking at the note.

'Enjoy your first show pretty. I hope you enjoy yourself. Xoxo suna.'

"Uh huh." Kali folded his arms. "He's just a friend come on." I closed the note swiftly. "That's what they all say. You know mr Bryant won't like this one bit." He began to tidy up around. "Well. He'll understand."

"Absolutely not. He wouldn't give a damn." He hung up my jackets and other things. "He's going to have to deal with it for right now." I put some more lipgloss on.

Someone knocked on the door opening it right after. "We need y/n for pictures before going to the the after party." A producer came in. "Alrighty. Y/n hand me your bag." Kali held his hands out. I trustingly gave it to him and walked past the producer.

What was the point of knocking on the door if you were just going to go in?

All alone, I made it to where all the other celebrities were. And it was packed with paparazzi and fans from all around.

"Y/n!" A voice yelled. I turned to see Katherine walking towards me. She looked gorgeous with her silk dress on. "This was such a good show." Katherine rubbed her hands together. "And very sensual too." I smirked at her.

"Yes! You and Suna looked so hot together. I couldn't believe I was watching that in person." She smiled. We walked closer to cameras to see Kiyoko standing tall.

"Come on let's do this for them." I pulled Katherine's hand to the cameras. "Oh my god y/n here! Here!" A photographer yelled. "Look y/n! Over here!" Some yelled from different angles.

Y/N AND KATHERINE PHOTOSHOOT!
███████▒▒▒
𝟕𝟎% 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄!

"Katherine! Oh my Jesus we're blessed!" They began snapping pictures faster than ever. Me and Katherine posed together either with a smile or a relaxing model face. "Y/n over here! Look! Katherine! Right here!" They kept yelling.

It felt more aggressive as more and more cameras came on. But we don't need to take anything from them.

We walked past on the runway towards the after party. It was a big ball room with tables and servers everywhere.