Character Introduction

Alexa Hope - Main Character. Alexa is the musician girl who doesn't think she's good enough. The nerdy girl with the huge heart and the most loving person you'd ever meet. She's the person behind the piano staring at the cute boy from 8th period, Grayson.

Grayson - Popular guy who get's caught up in some bad stuff. Until he realizes that what he needed was right in front of him.

Ameena - the most popular girl at school. Kind of the personal bully of Alexa. She tries not to be the main bitch she always has been but is willing to if necessary.

Malaika - Alexa's best friend. She is the most selfless person you'd ever meet, she helps Alexa through her problem and hide her secrets when needed.

Keegan - Grayson's best friend. He's the cocky guy who usually gets want he wants and isn't afraid of saying what he wants to say.

Mathias Hope - he is Alexa's little brother. He has a small crush on Malaika but tries to hide it trying to make her jealous and such.

Parents and Teachers (you'll learn their names as we continue on but I wanted to tell you first the most important characters)

The story may even be cliche, but who doesn't love a good romance story? Or a musical story of a girl trying to live her dream? Or a guy just following his heart or his gut?