Friends or more

Nova meant a boy named Matthew. He was so nice to her. Paige and Alexis didn't like him. Nova didn't listen to what they were telling her because she was in love with Matthew. After a year Matthew asked nova to be his girlfriend. Nova couldn't say no. Paige and Alexis know what Matthew was doing well so they thought. He asked her to marry him nova told him yes that she would be the happiest girl in the world. Nova and Matthew got married and he told her that since they were married he could tell her his job. Nova so desperately wanted to know what he did for a living. Matthew was a murderer. He kidnapped people and made them suffer. He told nova that since she new she had to help him. Nova refused. Nova then ran up the stairs and throw the living room. When she reached the door Matthew was right behind her pulling her back. He tied her a bed in the basement. A few days later he sent out a missing persons report. Paige told Alexis and when Matthew was out of town they went to her house to look around they had a key so it wasn't breaking and entering. When Paige and Alexis found themselves heading for the door to leave they heard a noise coming from the basement. They ran to the door but it was locked. She never keep the door locked. Paige and Alexis called the police they came when they heard nova might be locked in her basement. When they go the door open bad smells came out. Police got the FBI to come and look at this. They found 50 different bodies 20 dead and 30 alive but to sick to speak. But on the bed in the corner nova laid still almost dead, or so it seemed. Matthew gave nova a pill to slow her heart down to the point where it looked like she was dead.