Chapter 21

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️
☀️
I went to bid marsy good bye after everyone was done, she was sitting on her bed, I sat beside her and smile. Congratulations my love I said looking at her, you have started the hardest journey in life and I wish yours should be an easy part, love and respect your husband and his family. Try to understand him, be his wife his friend his listening ears, study him and most of all pray for him, I advised her to the best I can, we were in tears before I was through. I don't know whether our part will cross but do remember that I love you and will always do. And also please forgive me if I ever did anything to you for I have forgiven you. Saudat meet us both crying she hard to take me out of the room, I meet yusuf outside and he was saying that I made his bride cry and I just laughed.
We took our route back to Abuja, what surprised everyone was one minute I was in the car and other minute they could not find me again.

Authors pov
Where is jasrah? Saudat asked siddy she was just here now when we stop for fuel. I just entered the super market to get few items I left her with you siddy how could you allow her to just vanish, what do you mean I allow her to vanish, is she a small kid that need baby sitting, I knew her before you and I spent fifteen years of my life with her so what are you saying that you love her morethan I do, they were just argueing unnecessarily I think you guys need to chill fauziya said marsy cousin, you guys are obviously jealous of one another but can you keep that your jealousy aside and let look for her. Forgoodness sake it not about you someone is missing fah. That when there head ring that she cant be missing, Saudat began putting one picease after the otherthen said hasbinallahu wa ni'imal wakil, do you remember when Jasrah almost had a miscarriage and I told you that a lady came over to the house and After ward she began to bleed, yes siddy answered impatiently, well we saw her at the house of marsy, she was the friend of that zaliha, siddy looked confused, that marsy brother-in-law wife, okayyy that over bleached fool is the friend. And before we left the house she was whispering something to jasrah but even when I asked jasrah about it, she said it was nothing to be worried about.and she has been absent minded since we bagan the journey. The funny part her bag is here and phone I need to call my brother Saudat said.

Imran pov
I just woke up because I was tired and my flight was by midnight, I other room service I was waiting for it when an incoming call enter my phone, I checked the caller id to see it was Saudat, I hissed not wanting to pick but do I have a choice the pest will keep calling if I don't pick so I just decided to save myself. I answered with Islamic greetings but she was in a rush to say why she call that she didn't answer, the only thing I got from her ranting was missing and the named rashida so I quickly told her to calm down and talk because I couldn't get anything from what she had said...then she just summarized everything, to cut the story short I was shocked because her saying jasrah was missing and they saw the infamous rashida got me very worried I just told her I was on my way, I had just dressed up because I had lost my appitte .
Before I reach Abuja the whole family was in uproar because jasrah could not be found, Saudat fought with hamood because of that, I personally have never seen a family that love themselves like how the siblings love each other,fauzan was more mature against or maybe siddy understood him well that why there fight did not escalate how Saudat and hamood own did, in one day everything was turn upside down..... siddy had to sit saudat down and explain the bond hamood and jasrah shared. She told her they were like the family twin they were always together they tell each other everything, he was her backbone and she was his, if you didn't know they were sibling you will mistake them for husband and wife, they sometimes sleep in the same bed while gisting at night, they look for fauzan trouble together and set traps for him together, basically he is her best friend, I was so jealous of there relationship then that what made me become close to fauzan because when hamood is around she hardly has anybodies time, it was after hamood went to school that the bond reduced and I got to have her to myself, so you see there love is not from this dimension, hamood doesn't know how to love, you will understand in due course because that is how he loves you without reasoning.......