Rory McCann Secret Admirer

Heeey guys! Thank you guys so much for  the wait. It's been a while since I've been on here so please enjoy! This story is given to me by Anne1Again. Personal thanks to Anne for letting me use your name. :)

_______________________

He was someone who always caught my eye. He was someone who made me secretly smile. He was someone who made me feel like I can be myself. But he's also someone I know I can't have. Firstly, he has a girlfriend and secondly, he would never be interested in an ugly duckling like me. I don't think I'm even in his-

"Anne!" Malissa waves her hand in front of me.

I quickly blink and break eye contact with Mr. Handsome "You were saying..." I said as I turned to face my friend.

Our group of friends are sitting together for lunch and I couldn't help but notice him staring at me. So of course I had to doze off mid-conversation to his beautiful eyes.

"I was just talking to myself" Malissa rolls her eyes and turns away. I chuckle and pull her back.

"I'm just joking! You were talking about how you think your boyfriend might be cheating on you" I say. "And he is if he's been out late and barely replies to you anymore."

Malissa gives me a pouting sad face.

"But fuck him! You can do way better than that crusty nobody!" I shake her shoulders. "How about we go get some drinks tonight? I'll treat. Help you forget him for a night."

Malissa gives it some thought and continues to nod gently. She speaks up and announces that we should all go clubbing. After some disagreement and agreement; we decided whoever wanted to go could go. After finishing our food we got up from our seats that were in front of Panda Express and made our way out of the mall. On our way out I can see Mr. Handsome is casually walking with his girlfriend in front of the group and seems to be enjoying his time.

Huh... If only I was that girl that he fumbles over.

"I'll send the location in the group chat guys!" Malissa announces as she approaches her car.

"See you there!" I shout as some other people shout other phrases.

I can't lie, I'm pretty excited because tonight I get to see Rory some more. Of course, no one knows about my feelings but since we're all just friends then I do not need to make things awkward. I'm just glad I get to see him and is able to talk to him.

By the time I got home, it was already pretty late. I quickly hopped in the shower and then got myself ready to go to the bar.

"Anne!!" my mom yells from her room.

"Yes!?" I scream mid-doing my lashes.

"Come here!" She yells again!

"Coming!"

I quickly rush into her room.

"What do you think?" my mom asks me as she twirls in her chair to face me.

"Hmm.. very elegant" I smile at my mom.

"And where are you going?" she questions me as she looks me up and down.

"My friends have plans for tonight. So don't wait up" I tell her.

"YOU don't wait up." She chuckles. " I have a date tonight"

I give her a surprised look. "Really? Who's the lucky man?"

She gives a side eye but has a smirk on her face.

"Oh just someone from work. I think he said we're going somewhere else after dinner so don't wait up." She says.

"Ok, I won't" I giggle and make my way to my room. I finish my look and examine myself in the mirror. I'm not sure what to wear but if it's a club then I'm going all out.