Five | Wishing They Were Hallucinations

Wishing They Were Hallucinations

    Orion chuckled as he watched Toby trip over the step in front of him & Jay

    Orion chuckled as he watched Toby trip over the step in front of him & Jay. He looked around as they waited for the door to open, it was now pushing noon and still the winds were chilling. Shivering a bit seeing as he was the only one dressed down in a hoodie and basketball shorts at the moment.

"Damn, open the door nigga. It's cold as fuck." Roc snapped, his irritation growing quickly. October sucked his teeth and ignored his brother as he gripped the handle & pushed on the door. Trying to figure out why it was jammed, he rammed his shoulder into it and it flew open.

Walking in first, Jay paused as she looked around with the boys following in behind her. They stood in place as they took in the scene, the small sound of the alarm slowly dying from ringing for so long. The sectional had been overturned while the pillows sat spread all over, glass spread throughout from the destruction of their household items, and canvases face down in the house that were torn through.

"I'm not looking at what I think i'm thinking at right?" Toby questioned as his anger rose, Jaylyn ignored him and immediately dashed to the steps towards their third floor.

"Shai!!! Shai??? Jorja?! Are you up here?!-" She cut off after stumbling into the empty room, her eyes frantically searching the room in anticipation that she'll just pop out. The room was the same besides the unmade bed in which made her stomach drop as the voices of the brothers grew closer behind her.

Her eyes welled up with tears as she rushed towards the phone on the stand. Unlocking it, Jay saw the missed calls and unread messages.

Opening the thread between Hermes & Jorja, she read over them. Noticing all the threats and when he was heading this way saying he located her.

Throwing the phone across the room, Jaylyn quickly lifted herself off the bed as Toby & Orion looked around in confusion seeing Jorja wasn't in sight. A ding going off on her phone, she lifted it up.

Mother
I want you home unless I'll be sending them back out to get you like that sister of yours.

Staring down at the message, she quickly locked it to avoid any questions that her boyfriend before her would have.