Forevermore

A\N: A Beauty and the Beast fluffy oneshot, enjoy, Angels.

Belle looks at her husband as she eats the meal the kitchen staff has made for them. She still can't believe she broke the spell.

"Belle?" She hears her husband ask her, his voice full of concern. She looks up at him, his blue eyes locking on her. Belle smiles at him. "I'm fine." She says automatically. Those two words come automatically after years of reassuring her father that she was fine when she wasn't. "Belle," Adam begins as he gets off his chair. "what's going on, love?" He asks softly, kneeling down in front of her, taking her hand in hers, looking into her eyes. "I keep thinking about everything." She replies softly. Her husband's blue eyes are crystal as he looks at her.

"I keep thinking that this is a dream, that I'll close my eyes and wake up and find myself back in the village with everyone hating me and not in our bed with you beside me. That it didn't happen, that it's not real!" The beauty rants, her husband chuckles as he tilts her chin up.

"I promise you that none of this is a dream, everything that happened to us did happen and it is really real. Forevermore." He says, kissing her lips gently.

Belle pulls away and leans her forehead on her husband's.

"Forevermore." She whispers.

Belle is lying in her husband's arms, her head over his beating heart. Adam is asleep, he'd fallen asleep hours ago but she can't fall asleep, her head is swimming with thoughts, but she can sort them out tomorrow, tonight is for her and her husband.

"Forevermore." Belle tells herself quietly as her eyes finally close and she falls asleep, unaware that her husband's ears caught the 'Forevermore' she whispered just before she fell asleep.

"Forevermore." The former beast whispers to his beauty.

A\N: This is a short B&B story but enjoy.