Thanks a lot asshole

Hanna's Pov:

I sat in English daydreaming as usual, every once in a while nodding to show "engagement". I felt my phone vibrate in my bag and checked to see who texted me

Meet me in the bathroom x

I raised my hand to ask to use the bathroom and Mrs Montgomery thankfully let me. I started walking out when a foot went infront of me, clearly attempting to trip me up.

"Hello?" I said turning to the person who did it. It was a brunette guy with long hair smiling back at me. "Excuse me?" I said waiting on a response.

"Hanna Marin please stop making a scene. You know what there's 15 minutes left of class you can wait to go to the bathroom" Mrs Montgomery said turning back around to blabber about something I'd never remember. "Thanks a lot asshole" I muttered to him sitting back down.

At lunch

"Why didn't you come to the bathroom with me?" Alison asked as soon as I sat down.

"Sorry some jerk tried to trip me up and I apparently "caused a scene"" I said putting hair quotes over caused a scene because I didn't even make a scene.

"Which guy?" Spencer said sipping her fifth coffee today no doubt.

"I don't know I've never seen him before.." I replied biting into my donut gaining a look from Alison.

"Are you guys going to the Valentine's Day dance?" Emily said changing the subject before Alison could add a comment about me.

"Obviously" I smiled. And we spent the rest of lunch discussing our outfits and whatnot.

"My mom said we can all get ready at my house and we can order a driver!" I said excitedly, if there's one thing I love it's dances.

We planned getting ready at mine and I called dibs doing Spencer and Arias makeup and Alison beat me to calling Emily aswell. None of us officially had a boyfriend so we were all just going to go as friends, and it would be

Perfect

————

A/N

First Chapter 🤍

Just a starter one I'll have the next one up in a few hours 🤍

I'm getting a lot of reads on my riverdale fanfics and I want  equal on my pll ones so please if you could try to boost my stories abs share them with friends 🤍

Vote + comment 🤍