Chapter 6: No! Kion!

"Rani?" Kion asked. Rani didn't want to answer. She hated talking about how she got her scar. She didn't feel comfortable explaining it.

"Kion, you probably don't want to know why she has her scar," Baliyo said walking up to him. Kion got suspicious, but nodded.

"Is there somewhere you need to go?" Rani asked, "You are healed." "Just your heart," Kion smirked, going back to his flirty phase.

Baliyo laughed, "Rani has a boyfriend!" Rani rolled her eyes, "Anyway, Kion, you positive you don't have anywhere to go?"

"Well, I guess I could see my family. And make sure the Lion Guard is doing ok," Kion explained.

"You will be back though, right?" Rani asked, a hint of worry in her expression. Kion smirked, "Oh I'll be back." Rani blushed a bit.

Kion walked closer to her, "And it will be sooner than you think."

Kion left the Tree Of Life. If the Pridelands and the Lion Guard were OK, he would go back to Rani.

After a day of traveling, Kion arrived. He ran up the rock, "Mom! Da-" Kion's mouth was covered and he was pinned down.

Kion couldn't see who pinned him down, but whoever it was, they were strong.

Kion's eyes widened when Scar walked up to him. "Finally, Kion arrives," Scar smirked evilly. "Where's mom! Dad! Kiara! Kovu! The Lion Guard!" Kion asked in panic.

The Royal Family walked up to him, including Tiifu and Zuri. Kion realized what happened. Zira whispered in his ear, "Welcome to the darkside."

The lion who was holding Kion down got off. Kion stood up and saw it was Kovu.

Scar clawed Kion'a shoulder. The evil symbol appeared. One of Kion's eyes turned green, "Murder! That's the only answer!" Kion roared.

Kion ran into the Lion Guard lair, where the Lion Guard was trapped

"Kion!" Anga shouted. Kion ran forward, and killed them all with his claws and teeth. Fuli was the only one left, "K-Kion! What happened to you! I thought you came to rescue us!"

Kion growled and sliced her throat. She fell down, dead. Kion saw the lion guard painting on the wall. He slowly clawed it, leaving blood to cover the original paint.

Kion walked back up Priderock

"The Pridelands is ours," Scar roared. "There is one more place," Kion growled, "The Tree Of Life."

To Be Continued...