1. Him...

I walked in to the class with my friend like usual and never really noticed anyone until today, as if something in my mind told me to pay more attention to what was around me physically and psychologically...

I turned my head mid sentence and noticed a rather unrecognizable face in one of the seats in the classroom. Usually I paid no attention since I've never really talked or noticed anyone else since I did only talk to one girl in my class. 

"Who's that?" I asked my friend as I stopped to look at the male figure with long messy orange hair with a pair of glasses what rested upon his serious face, what was focused on something he was doing.

My friend freaked out a little, then grabbed me by the face to turn my curious gaze away from his presence.

"That's Randal, no one talks to him or even dares to make eye contact with him. I advise you to do the same as the others.." she spoke putting on a serious look as she looked at me dead in the eyes. "Why tho? what did he do what was so wrong?" I asked childishly more curious now then before.

"The guy is inhuman! He is like a walking monster among this school, he has changed schools A LOT since of his history of killing almost everyone in the school since he could not 'Hold back'My friend practically whisper yelled into my ear. Right as she whispered it to me I glanced back at the guy who was now starring right at me.

My eyes met his and I was quite surprised that he was already staring at me 'as if he could read that my friend was telling me about him..'

But after our eyes met, a big childish grin came across his face and he stood up starting to walk up to me. My friend noticed and silently freaked out before speed walking away while quickly whispering a quick "Good luck-" into my ear.

Randal walked up to me still that grin upon his face, "Hey there! Saw you glance at me once or like twice~ Heheh Name's Randal" He said as he chuckled and reached out his hand to shake mine, I sheepishly took it and shook it. I now noticed closely he was wearing gloves, but not to be rude I didn't question it much....

His chuckle was so unusual as well- so childish yet real and likeable...

"And you are?..." Randel asked still shaking my hand and waiting for a respond, 'Oh shit- I got too deep in my thoughts I forgot I needed to answer-'. "M-my bad! Name's Y/n, sorry for staring you just caught my attention for some reason haha" I laughed off a little embarrassed.

Randels eyes squinted a little and he weirdly licked his lips, I could see a particular and unique fang in his mouth a little as he did that. "No need to feel sorry!" he said chuckling again, "Y/n, hm? such a pretty name!" He said as he stopped shaking my hand but was just holing it in his rather cold hand.

I didn't say anything just smiled as it was cute how he said things. "Want to become friends?" Randal then said, squeezing my hand for a weird reason, as if to tell me to say yes no matter what. I thought for a moment before answering with a sheepishly said "Sure"

He's eyes lit up like an excited child's would and smiled happily at me then pulled me by my hand into a tight hug. He's hands around my body made me blush a dusted shade of pink, as I was usually rarely hugged by anyone, even by my only friend from this school. 

"I'm taking you home with me!" Randal said out of the blue and it caught me a little off guard, 'Maybe he meant "invite" instead of like forcefully taking me there?' I thought as he then backed away from this hug.

Not knowing what I was getting into I just said an unsure "Sure, why not" to his sentence. He continued to smile but this time it felt a little un easy.. "You don't have choice silly~" He said suddenly and then walked back to he's seat and sat back down. still eyeing me from the corner of his eyes as a little smile was still visible from the side of his cheek.

The class bell rang and the whole lesson I could feel Randels eyes on me, watching my every move with deep interest. I was a little creeped out I guess but I couldn't blame him, he just seemed to be like that... A little creepy guy, no wonder my friend told me no one talked to him really- I saw some people lock him in a cage once telling him he belonged there but that was before I actually noticed him..

'Poor guy...'