Threesome pt.1💞💫

📍NYC, SUGARHILL1:15 pm

📍NYC, SUGARHILL
1:15 pm

Bold: DD
Italic: DDOT
Normal: SELANA
"I-I SAID IM SORRY"

Selena's POV: "WASSUP YOUTUBE, today we're here withhhh, "DD OSAMA YOU ALREADY KNOW THE VIBES" dd said throwing up oy. "Today we're going to be doing the "cheating on you prank" on ddot with dd " I said

"So darrian is at the deli getting some snacks and shii so I'm bout to text him nd see where he is" I said to the camera. "So I just texted him and he's on his way back so we bout to get into position". We got on the bed only with our undergarments on nd got under the covers. "Alright y'all, so we gon bang on the wall and imma be fake moaning and shii" He said ok and when we heard the front door open we started banging on the wall nd stuff. "I GOT THE SNAC-"

"OH MY GOD YES DADDY" I faked moan while trying not to laugh while he was banging on the wall.

"Bounce faster bitch!" Dd said, quietly laughing after.

"Mmm fuck!" I said laughing with him

Darrian busted in the room and seen my on top of dd while giving notti head. "YO WTF" Darrian said while we were "pulling up" our underwear. "W-wait it's not what it looks like" I said before he walked out.

I grabbed the camera while laughing "Go get him" I said while putting my clothes on. Dd put his shirt on and ran outside before he could leave and told him it was a prank.

After dd told him that, he came back in the house mad asf. "You think everything is a fucking joke bro, keep playing with me Selena imma fr beat yo ass" he said to me. Ion know if dat was supposed to scare me but I was laughing my ass off baby cause I can't be serious about nothing. He then grabbed me by my neck, forcing me to look him in his eyes, " Ion see nothing funny Selena, you laughing like I really won't beat yo ass" he said calmly before throwing me on the bed.

Hey y'all, I'm back from being dead😍

Chapter short asf yeah ik

390 words

-please vote and comment!

-Tae💞💫

We loveee a good cliffhanger 😍🤭