Bio

Name: Y/n Abe

Nickname: Silver, Psychokinetic Entertainer, Psychokinetic Hero, Little Man, Light of Hope, Silver Brat, and Ei little brother

Age: 14

Looks:

Voice Actors: (English)Bryce Papenbrook(As Y/n) and Jason Griffith(As Silver)

(Japanese):Daisuke Ono(As Y/n) and Kouhei Higuchi(As Silver)

Personality:(As Y/n)Nice, caring, understanding, determined, shy, (As Silver) Jolly, boisterous, confident, unpredictable, and serious

Likes: Making people smile, mediating, reading , helping people, and making new friends

Dislikes: People who hurt his friends, betrayal, monsters, spiders, evil gods, and spiders

Forms

1. ESP: In this state, Y/n has access to the full potential of his Psychokinesis. His standard abilities are far more potent. Not only of his powers far stronger, but they have a greater reach. He can unleash destructive energy blasts and create powerful shields. He can also infuse his Psychokinesis into his physical attacks and damage foes with better fighting skills. Additionally, he developed what is essentially a sixth sense, allowing him to predict enemy attacks and counter them.

2. ESP;Awakend: Y/n managed to unlock the full potential of his Psychokinesis, but was still more to achieve. Y/n always dreamed of a better future. However, he came to realize that simply dreaming wasn't enough. He wanted to awaken to a future free of destruction. He wanted to create that future with his own two hands. Thus, he achieved a revelation, and his true power evolved even further. Silver can utilize the full power of his Psychokinesis in his base form with greater intensity than before and accurately predict and counter enemy attacks.

3. Super: After fighting Raiden Shogun for the first time , his power broke his limit and harness powerful gems known as the Chaos Emeralds to become Super Y/n, he gains increased strength, speed, and invulnerability. His Psychokinesis is also far stronger with more powerful abilities.

4: Super(ESP): Y/n can also apply his ESP ability to his Super Form. With this, his psychic abilities possess far greater power to the point where they are stronger and can hold powerful enemies. He can also predict and counter their moves almost instantly.

5. Hyper: During the battle against Ajax, his fans and friends were giving him hope and with the help of the Chaos Emeralds and transform it into the Super Emeralds, Y/n was able to transform into Hyper, Y/n's powers in this form are far greater than before, with almost nothing being beyond the reach of his Psychokinesis.

6. Hyper(ESP): When Y/n needs to go the distance, he applies his ESP ability to his Hyper Form. He can move mountains and crumble them into powder or deflect blasts almost powerful as True Form Raiden. And his sixth sense is far greater than before, able o predict enemy attacks and counter them with greater force.

7. Hyper(Exceeded): In a dream, Y/n meet the Unknown God that Aether was talking and he faced him in his Hyper(ESP) but she overwhelmed Y/n to the point where Y/n broke his limit and with the Super Emeralds and the Master Emerald to transform into Hyper Y/n-Exceeded. His power is beyond measure, allowing him to use his Psychokinesis with precise detail and overwhelming force.

8. Hyper-Exceeded(ESP): Y/n can channel his ESP ability in this form to staggering heights. Raw power and absolute control are his to command. There is nothing he can't manipulate or smash through with his abilities, and all but the strongest beings cannot break free from his hold.

9. Nous: Someone is trying to rewrite history to make sure that Y/n wasn't born and with the help of Yae Miko, she told him about the time stones which can help him and he got an idea where he can combine the Super Emeralds, the Master Emerald, and the Tine Stones, he transform into Nous Y/n. This allows him to use all of them without any wasted effort. He possesses absolute control of his Psychokinesis and can unleash powerful psychic attacks. He also maintains excellent control over time. This allows him to freeze time it with his new Chronos Control ability. He can also emit temporal energy that distorts the flow of time and even repeat his attacks countless times in an instant.

10. Nous(ESP): The strongest variation of his ESP ability. Nous Y/n's potential with his Psychokinesis is fully unleashed, making his control nigh-absolute. However, this puts a strain on his power. Any sloppy concentration may cause the energies to run out of control and potentially destroy him.

Relative

1. Aimi Abe(Adopted mother)

 Aimi Abe(Adopted mother)

2. Raiden Ei (Real older sister)

 Raiden Ei (Real older sister)

See ya in the next chapter

CHAOS CONTROL