Chapter 1: Meet The Wandering Traveler

(Narrator POV)

[Dream World]

Now we a young woman with a tall, slender body. She had long, free-flowing cloud-white hair that floated unnaturally behind her head. Her amber eyes both had a small line going horizontally across their pupils. And a boy with fair skin color, he had long light blue hair with five locks of hair on the front while there's two long hair on the back, and his eyes are blue. For his attire, he wears grey undershirt, grey pants with cyan accents, he wears white gloves with rainbow circles with lines sticking out of the bottom leading to his golden bracelets accented in cyan. The tops of his boots are of a similar fashion with a red gem set in gold. The rest of his boots are navy blue with a white stripe down the center, cyan toes, and gray soles.

???: You have fought well, Y/n Ei

Y/n: You're strong as well, but you're not strong as I am

This made her mad as she was surrounded with yellow aura while Y/n was surrounded with rainbow aura with smile on his face.

Unknown God: YOU SHOULD NEVER DISRESPECT A GOD! BOY!

Y/n: LET'S SEE ABOUT THAT!

Then the Unknown God let out a scream while Y/n let out a hearty laugh as they clashed together, making a flash of light.

[In The Real World]

Now we see Y/n who quickly wake up and he look around his room.

Y/n: That same dream again, I look weird too and who was that girl?

Then he heard someone.

???: Y/n, time to wake up

Then Y/n got out of his bed.

Y/n: Coming mom

(Timeskip)

Now we see Y/N wearing a grey undershirt, a white cloak with cyan, dark cyan, navy blue, and gold accents with white fur around the neck, dark grey pants with cyan accents, and white gloves with cyan circles with lines sticking out of the bottom leading to his golden bracelets accented in cyan. The tops of his boots are of a similar fashion, with a red gem set in gold. The rest of his boots are navy blue with a white stripe down the center, cyan toes, and gray soles.

 The rest of his boots are navy blue with a white stripe down the center, cyan toes, and gray soles

As he went down the stairs, he saw a fair-skinned woman with long black hair and blue eyes. For her attire, she wears a white dress, and on top of the dress is a purple corset, a purple scarf around her, and a gold belt.

 For her attire, she wears a white dress, and on top of the dress is a purple corset, a purple scarf around her, and a gold belt