foresight

The sound of shattering glass. Dark warm crimson liquid on the floor. A breathless body on the floor. a broken clock 

Riley grasped. he had one of his dreams again, but this one isn't about his life. it's about someone else but he doesn't know them. most of Riley's dreams are about things that will happen to him or affect him. like a football hitting him or a math test he didn't study for. The only thing he can do is hope that nothing else bad happens.  

Riley rushes out of his room Eager to eat.  when he got in the kitchen, he sees his sister with messy hair and puffy red eyes. Robbin noticed Riley, she quickly wiped her eyes and pointed to the pancakes on the Counter.

"Oh thanks, are you ok?" riley asked talking a bit of his fluffy pancakes.

"Yeh, just tired....... is it ok if I crash at a friend's house for tonight?" Robbin asked riley while checking her phone.

"Sure!" riley exclaimed, enjoying the thought of having the house to himself. well, almost. he still has a loud obnoxious bird to worry about but none the less he has the house to himself.

riley finished his pancakes and ran out the door, he noticed that the car in Chris's driveway was already gone. that can only mean one thing, he was late. He only had one option to get to school in a decent time. bike, Riley had to use his bike. which he hated mostly because he had to find a good spot to park it. He didn't have any money for a lock on it. most of his money is spent on food, clothes and school supplies. 

riley got the bike from behind the apartment (which was Mosty woods) 

Riley got to school in about 5 minutes, he has very strong legs.