Delicious

"How is it?" Soma asked, standing proudly in front of his fried rice. Erina huffed. Again, it's delicious. Doesn't he ever stop? she thought, trying to stop shovelling it in her mouth. I guess I could just say so... No! Then it would all be over. Erina glared up at Soma, a powerful feeling that could only be hatred or love coursing through her veins. "It's disgusting. Your cooking will never satisfy the God Tongue." She spat, hiding the fact that she had finished the entire bowl. Soma leant over the counter, staring right at her eyes, smirking. "Are you sure about that, Erina-sama?" Erina's face turned red as their lips almost touched, and she stood up quickly. He was so close to me...! thoughts ran through her head. Erina turned away and marched out the door, heart pounding. Soma frowned, looking at the empty bowl and wondering what was up with her. "Huh... she finished it?" he muttered, starting to pack up. Just then, Tadokoro burst through the door, panting. "Did you see Erina-sama? She was in such a bad mood! What did you do?" she said, red from running down the hallway. Soma turned his back on her, cleaning plates angrily. "Nothing. I just cooked her some fried rice, and she said it was disgusting." he said furiously. He turned around to face Tadokoro. "She won't ever say delicious! WHAT. IS. HER. PROBLEM?!" Soma burst out, then stopped short at Tadokoro's worried face. He hurriedly laughed to cover up his angry outburst. "Not that I care, but it is quite annoying." he said, smiling. Tadokoro stopped, surprised, and nodded slowly. "Ok..." she said, processing thoughts in her brain.