A Cooking Battle

"Soma!" Takumi yelled, fire burning in his eyes. He stopped short, realising quickly what scene he had just witnessed. Students around started sniggering and holding back laughs. Soma stood up quickly, glanced at Erina tangled on the floor, and put his shirt back on. Erina coughed dryly, and hurriedly buttoned up her uniform. They blushed and turned away from each other, realising their true feelings. Secretly, they each wanted it. "W-what is it, Takumi...?" he said, staring at the floor. Takumi stopped mid-gasp as they stared at each other. "I- just wanted to challenge you to a cooking battle. To prove I'm better." he said defiantly, staring him down. Soma looked back; an equal fire ignited in his eyes. "I'm on... only if Erina is watching." he replied, seeing Erina sink onto the floor in the corner of his eye. Erina dragged herself up, swaying slightly. "Y-yes. I'll watch." she said, stunned. Takumi sighed, glancing disgustedly at Erina. If only Soma knew how I felt... Takumi pointed his finger at Soma. "On Saturday, 2:00pm! Be there!" he said accusingly, turning on his heel and slamming the door. "But... Saturday's Valentines Day." Soma said, staring at the closed door. Valentines' day... What should I give Erina? thoughts of anything from roses to a passionate kiss ran through his mind. "Soma... I love you." Erina said, getting up slowly. He nodded faintly. I love you too, Erina.