Me and the devil

Every day it was the same for Yui,she'd wake up and see Alastor humming as he watched some murder show which was no different from today. "Good morning my dear!" "Morning Al..." Yui yawned,she never was a Christian honestly she wasn't anything but she pretended to be for her father's happiness. Grabbing her clothes for the day she went to the restroom and changed then brushed her teeth. Coming out she knew something was up. "Alright Al what dirt you got on my old man?" "Your moving in with vampires and I swear to SATAN if you even try and date one of them I will KILL them!" He said that with a smile making Yui chuckle. "Trust me,I know your rules buddy. Can't date anyone who you don't approve of" "Correct my dear! Now go eat!" Yui nodded as Alastor turned into a plushie letting her carry him in her arms. Her father just believes she got it at school.

Getting her plate she ate under her and Alastor's favorite tree as it might be their last day here which was obvious seeing how her dad is looking at her. "How long will the imbalance look at you and not speak to you?" "You know him...last minute man.." "he's stupid" "yeah kinda figured that out when I was five" Soon she finished went inside and washed her plate. Going to her room she put Alastor on the ground which he turned human and went back to his show. "Never asked..can ya turn human Al? Not saying I don't like your deer ears I do just curious" "you know...I think I do but it's not the same. Every few demons or so have humans forms but I've never tried it so give me a sec" Yui nodded shutting her eyes hoping that it won't be like those cringey animes where the transforming person transforms and doesn't have clothes as it scares her shitless.

"Look dear! I did it!" Slowly opening her eyes she smiled seeing her second father figures human form.

"Quite matched to me while I was alive!" "Suits you a lot!" Soon they heard footsteps making Alastor turn into his plushie self while Yui pretend she was drawing because can you imagine walking in on your kid just staring at you while a murder sho...

"Quite matched to me while I was alive!" "Suits you a lot!" Soon they heard footsteps making Alastor turn into his plushie self while Yui pretend she was drawing because can you imagine walking in on your kid just staring at you while a murder show goes on? Fucking werid I tell you! "Yui...your gonna be with my friend with a while so pack up" "okay dad!" Yui smiled as her father walked away and shut her door then she sighed. "Fuck these vampires man" "And that's another reason your dad sucks worse the hell!" Yui chuckled at her old timey demon friend.