40: 𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 ~ 𝑀𝑎𝑥𝑖𝑚𝑜𝑓𝑓

Smut warning
Fem!reader

A/N : I was listening to ariana grande while writing this ngl 😭

<[It's like 3 am.. I'm waiting for scarsloverr to wake up, CAUSE SHE'S FUCKING ASLEEP. LIKE WHO GAVE YOU THE AUDACITY TO SLEEP]>

I haven't re read it, I cba.. If there is any mistakes, then cry about it cause Idc :)

HAPPY READING <3

—<>—<>—<>—<>—<>—<>—<>—

You woke up to a loud bang and a groan, You turned over to expect your wife laying there but all you felt was coldness. You sat up and turned the lamp that was sat on lizzie's nightstand on, Lizzie was sitting on the floor with the 7 week old in her arms and building blocks on the floor.

"Let the girl sleep." You whispered which made lizzie jump and look at you, Your wife did weird things but this was just straight up strange, "Come back to bed."

"But.. I dressed her up as a bear, She's like a teddy bear." Lizzie says as she kissed pickles lips in a motherly way, Pickle did nothing but she did make a fist with her hand and close her eyes.

Lizzie smiled at pickle and looked up at you again, "She's so cute.." She whispered as she sat up and climbed back into bed with the sleeping child.

You took pickle and smiled, "Hey tiny one, I can't have sex because of you-"

"HEY! Don't say that." Lizzie takes her back and walked out the room with the baby, you looked at her ass as she walked out and smiled to yourself. when she came back she was smiling and already taking off her clothes.

"Right now?" You asked as you started taking off your PJ's, She climbed onto the bed and you tackled her down to you was hovering over her. She pulled you in for a rough kiss and you shoved your tongue down her throat while her hands were in your hair.

You moved your hands down her body and to her thighs, You always loved her thighs since they were so fucking hot and sexy. You squeezed her thighs and kissed down her body before stopping at her lower stomach, You looked back up at her and smirked.

"We're gonna do this my way." You whispered as pointed to your nightstand, Lizzie smiled and opened the bottom draw and pulled out a red strap, "Good girl." Lizzie smiled and strapped it around your waist before pulling you ontop of her.

You caught yourself and grabbed the tip of the fake cock, You ran the tip through her folds which made her mouth open slightly and her eyes close. "Please.. Please fuck me, Ruin me-" Thats all you needed, You slammed into her not giving her any time to  get use to it.

You slammed your hips against her and her legs wrapped around your waist, You pushed down on her lower stomach and your thrust's because more faster and rougher.

Lizzie held onto your forearm, Veins were appearing all over her hand because of the grip she had on you, She digged her nails into you leaving moon shaped marks in your arms.

her mouth was agape and her head was thrown back in pure euphoria, She hasn't felt this good in almost a year. Lizzie let out a loud scream as your hand came upto her throat and squeezed, Her new necklace.. It looked amazing on her.

You watched as her boobs moved with every thrust, The headboard of the bed hit the wall with a loud thud and moans left her mouth like it was the only thing she knew how to do.

You always liked lizzie being loud, When you first started to date she was quiet which worried you alot since you thought you didn't satisfy her but once she grew more confident with you she was so much more vocal.

She could feel her orgasm approaching, you knew it was coming aswell. You knew her body better then her, You moved your hand from her neck down her body and started to rub her clit.

Your fingers moved fast and so did your strap, her orgasm turned into something much bigger and more.. Squirting. She arched her back off the bed and you pulled the strap out of her as she squirted all over your thighs and the bed.

you continued to rub her clit until she was finished, You smiled at yourself before kissing her lips. "God your so hot."

Lizzie pushed you to lay down and she took the strap off you, She threw it onto the floor and straddled one of your thighs. She was gonna ride your thigh, You grabbed her waist as she started to move forward and backwards against you.

You pushed your leg up and flexed it so she could get more pleasure and it worked, She started to move faster and moans started to rip from her mouth again. her vocal cords are going to be ruined tomorrow.

You squeezed her ass and moved your head towards her chest, You licked her boobs and took a nipple into your mouth. The second thing you always loved about lizzie was that her boobs were amazing, Especially since she was breastfeeding..

Your mouth filled up with warm milk and lizzie threw her arms around your shoulders and her hands into your hair, She massaged your scalp with her fingers as her orgasm washed over her again.

Your thigh was painted white and lizzie was a moaning mess ontop of you, "How about I clean you up.." You whispered as you laid down, and lizzie crawled up your body.

You pulled her down ontop of your face and started to clean her with your tongue, She let out a whimper and held onto the headboard.

she grabbed onto your hair again and squeezed her thighs around your head, Your hands were on her ass but now they were resting on her thighs. You lapped up everything and by the time she came again your chin was covered in her cum and juices.

She got off your face and sat on your lower stomach, "Holy shit.." She whispered, You smirked and she wiped your chin and licked her own juices off her thumb.

"Holy shit indeed." She says back, She kisses you and picks up the strap again, "So.. We only have so much time."

-

A/N : It's now 4am.. 🙄 She still isn't awake, BUT FR WHO GAVE YOU THE COURAGE TO SLEEP