chapter one

It was a normal day with my friends. they were helping get over my break up with my pareners. they found out that I was pregnant and they didn't like that. my friend Mila was walking me and herself to her other friend's place.her name was Adigaile. she was married to another human and a nymph. they were both males. Marcus was the nymph and I heard about a man that goes by Cat. soon we reached the house and then we had went into the house to meet them.
       "lele, it will be okay, they won't judge you," Mila said to me as Adigail opened the door.
   "Mila, Ceceila, welcome," she said to me and her as she let us in.
    "hey girls welcome," a blue man with pointed ear and black hair said to me.
          he must be Marcus, he's a nymph of some kind-- I thought to myself. I was shy so I hide behind Mila
        "hey there is no need to be shy around Marcus. he is kind," Adigail said to me as she gently grabbed my hand  and pulled me to her.
    "it's okay Ads, if she is shy around me its okay," he said to her and looked at me.
       "she gets this way when meeting new people, she will warm up to you once she gets to know you," Mila said to them. soon the other man came in and he said that his was Cat.
      "H-Hello," I said and both Adigal and Mila smiled when I had said that.
      "hello im Cat. nice to meet you," he said to me as he slowly walked up to me.
      "Ceceilia," I siad as I looked down.
my ex boyfriends made me do that when I was with them but now that I wasn't Mila knew that it was a hadit that they made me do when meeting new people.
       "lele, your not with them anymore, you don't have to lower your head around new people," Mila said to me as she came up to me. I nodded adn looked at them.
       "come on, lets get some food and we can talk and get to know each other," Adigail said and I nodded to her. soon I felt the familiar wave of nuasa wash over me. i stopped and held onto the wall. Cat notice and came over to me.
       "are you okay?" he asked. Mila told them that I was pregnant and most likely have to deal with morning sickness. he nodded and helped me to the bathroom. I did my thing and then joiined the others.
            "Mila said that your pregnant, if you don't mind me asking but what happened with your partner?" marcus asked me.
      "they left me, they found out that I'm pregnant and they didn't want a baby," I said to them. they were shocked and angry that they would do that me and leave me alone.
        "you know what?' Adigail said as she stood up and walked up to me.
        "your stayiong here. your in no condition to be alone," she said to me and that made her parentner smile when she said that to me.
      "but you hardly know me, you don't know if I'm even huma," I said to her.
     "I know you not human, I am married to a nymph and a human, im human," she said to me and I sighed.
       "I can't fight you on not staying here can I ?" I asked her. she smiled and said nope.
         "im a angel," I said to her. they smiled when I came open to what I am.
      "when do you want me to move in?" I asked her.
      "tommorow. we will get a room ready for you," Cat said to me.
     I came here to meet her friends but instead, I get a new home and a place to raise my baby if they let me. that night I packed everything that I had and  packed everything for my baby.
       "see? I told you that they are understanding, they want to help you," she said to me. I nodded to her and got dinner ready for us and for the night. when morning came, they were here to help me move. I had very little things and that had worried them.
       "hey we ready?" cat asked me and I nodded to them.
        "have you been to a doctor since you found out?" Adigail asked me.
      "I was scared to. expeclay when I was left alone for a few months," I said to her. she looked at me with worry and when the guys came in with the last of my things and my baby things.
      "hey," Marcus said as he walked by but cat stopped and looked at us.
         "Adigail? whats wrong?" he asked and that had made Marcus stop and look at us.when he had stopped and looked at us and then came up to us.
       when she told them that I haven't seen a doctor and Cat went into doctor mood fast.