chapter 1

I MIGHT CHANGE THE TITLE TO THIS BOOK.

ILL BE USING THEIR REAL NAMES BUT THIS IS C! NOT CC!.

(C! =Character
CC! =Content creater)

IDEA FROM AHPepper123.

Tw: arson, car crashes, cursing,

Wil's POV:

"Ha..

"Ha..

"HAHAHAHA!"

I laughed at the burning building. I was bored, so why not burn up a building! I mean come on, don't tell me you don't do this for fun!

All was great and fabulous, just like I expected it to be. People were running out, people crying, people burning and some were dead.

Everything was going as planned, well, until the 'bird hero' arrived. His hero name is Quackity. He probably got the idea from his hybrid, since he's a duck.

He arrived and ran right towards me. We've NEVER liked each other. We always fight, if they were forty heroes in the same room, I'd fight him. Over and over again.

I obviously ran away, I'm not going to get caught. I never had and never will, I mean I don't plan too.

"GET BACK HERE YOU BASTARD!" He yelled. He seemed faster than the last time we did this.

I ran through the streets, in open sight. But I was a hat, that covered all my hair and I had a mask. I had my long brown jacket, I loved it the most. I was covered up to the point, if I walked in public without my 'costume' you wouldn't recognize me.

I'm pretty sure, Ducky over here has seen me without it tho. There were cars crashing everywhere. The city was a wreck. Well mainly because of me.

I ran until I saw an alleyway, I knew this pacific alleyway. It led right to my base, if you knew where to go.

I was way ahead of him, so I quickly got in it. Obviously he was baffled when he couldn't find me.

I wanted to laugh, but I couldn't. It would give away the spot.

I walked over to my tv and opened it, obviously I was on screen.

*BREAKING NEWS, VILLAIN WILBUR HAS STRUCK DISASTER AGAIN, THIS TIME HE BURNT DOWN THE FAMOUS HOTEL NEAR KINGSTONE STREET.

FAMOUS HERO, QUACKITY, HAS COME TO THE RESCUE. THEY ARE STILL ON THE RUN, WILL QUACKITY FINALLY BE ABLE TO CATCH HIM?*

"God, they say this every single time. No he won't! Goddammit!" I yelled.

Quackity's POV:

That fuck!ng bastard keeps slipping out of my hands! I swear I've had it with him!

I'm going to catch him whether he likes it or not. I'm in a stupid and small alleyway, this sucks.

My parents didn't raise me to fail. No! They raised me to be the most successful hero! Right?

Well, I've had a plan ready to be out into action. I've had sleepless nights, thinking of this plan.

I was going to dress up as someone else and when he truths me enough, I'll call the police.

Simple, right? No it's not. I don't even know if he's gay or not. I'll just dress up as a man and see how it goes. I can just change if he's straight.

But first, I need to save some people from that burning building.

I flyed back to the burning building, I was informed no one was in there. Well except the dead people.

We have a special place in the cemetery for people who died to Wilbur. If the family accepts to put them there, obviously. We wouldn't do that if the family wasn't comfortable. And if they weren't comfortable we would put them more beside their family's grave.

I observed it as the firefighters were putting the fire out. I felt pain, when I had to inform some families about someone dying.

I was at the last house, I knocked loudly. I wanted to cry, I couldn't save them. I was useless.

"Yes?" A woman opened the door. "Are you related to Kenny Chesney?" I asked. "Yes..? What happened?" She asked worriedly. Most people knew what it meant when a hero arrived at their door.

"I'm sorry, to inform you about your loss.." I said. She broke down into tears, I saw her world crush before her eyes. I grabbed her into a hug and she returned it.

"Would you like us to put him near family or where the Wilbur victims are?" I asked. "We didn't have much family.. he can put him to the Wilbur's victims.." she said.

She was still sobbing and shaking. "I'm again very very sorry for your loss, I couldn't save him.." I admitted. I even started crying a little.

"I know you think of yourself as a disappointment but you're not.. I've heard you say that before.. you did what you could.." she said.

No one has ever told me that, when I tell families they usually start yelling and cursing at me. 

"Thank you.. ma'am.." I replied. "I'm sorry, you must be busy. I'll be on my way.. see you soon!" I said.

She smiled even tho I had informed her about her family members death.

I don't think she realized how much I needed to hear that. I started crying on my way home.

Then I remembered I needed to buy some wigs and another style.