chapter 6

SO SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING LIKE THAT..

PLEASE FORGIVE
🙏

Q's POV:

I'm outside..? With fresh air..

"I-"

"I'M FREE!"

I could hear Wil banging on the small trap door. I ran out of the alleyway. I ran to the nearest police station. I was getting weird and worried looks by strangers but I ignored them and continued running to the station.

I was panting by the time I arrived. I immediately got recognized tho. "Oh my god.. Quackity.. Here sit down on the chair!" One of my coworkers said.

I sat on the chair and was rushed with questions.

"Where were you?"

"Do you know how long you've been missing?"

"Did he hurt you?"

"Why are you covered in dried blood?"

Before I answered any questions I took a moment to finally relax.. after some stressful days and some where I almost k!lled myself, it felt nice to finally breath.

"Are you okay..?" My buddy, Charlie asked me. "I'm not sure.." I replied. My voice was.. well.. clearly not well..

I haven't talked for about 3 months..? Except for when I chased Tommy which was pretty funny.

"Just take a deep breath.." he said. I did as he said. It felt nice.. I wasn't trapped in some basement!

"Why are you covered in blood..?" He asked again. I couldn't tell him the truth. "Basement.." I said. "Basement? Were you trapped in one..?" He asked worriedly. I nodded.

"Let's get you cleaned up.. and I don't trust you alone. You're staying with me for a while"

——————————————

✨Time skipppp✨

I was finally all cleaned up. After.. well a while you could say. (He was mad stinky 😒 lucky i gave him a shower.)

Charlie wouldn't let me be alone. I mean, I understand. I did disappear for months and I was found covered in blood and I probably lost 10 pounds or more.. well I am fat. I needed to lose it anyways.

He made me supper (it's dinner or whatever you call it. I just grew up calling it supper)

He made pasta for the both of us. It tasted funky, I ate half of it. Actually it probably tastes funky because I've been eating flesh for months.

Good thing I didn't find it that tasty and it was just there. I mean it wasn't that bad. Like a solid 6/10.

"Okay, what did he do to you. You're usually very emotional and usually you're practically jumping off of the walls" he said. "Nothing." I replied. I mean it was technically true.

He did nothing except for locking me in a room for months.. which might sound bad. But he's hot so I'll let it slide. (If someone hot killed me I'd forgive them)