chapter 2

Tw:

Quackity's POV:

I had successfully gotten the wigs and clothes for the 'mission'. I was nervous but a bit of it was excitement.

It was a beautiful brown haired wig. The clothes were more my style. They were black and red.

It was a red shirt, with a beautiful black coat. I thought maybe I could match his coat.

I had put the wig on with no problem, but it looked a little funky. I grabbed the nearest hat around me and put it on. It was a red beanie with a smiley face on it.

The clothes fit me perfectly. Now the hard part is to find him. Maybe he was near the alleyway..? Yes! That genius! I'm so smart.

I quickly got a cigarette and a lighter, I would need a reason to be there and it may or may not be a bad habit I have. No one would recognize me, so my habit would still be hidden. I got out of my house and started walking there.

I arrived there at around 8:28pm. Villain are more out at night, this should be fun.

Soon enough as I expected it I heard walking, I quickly lit my cigarette and started smoking, I also closed my eyes. "And what's a pretty man like you doing out here?" Asked someone.

I couldn't see the person, "taking a break, how about you?" I asked. "Also taking a break, mind if I join you?" He asked.

Perfect.

"I don't mind" I replied. I heard footsteps walk closer to me. I opened my eyes and was met with his, the person I've been after.

"So, what brings you to an alleyway? Just taking a break?" He asked. "Yeah, sort of" I replied. He didn't question it further which I liked.

"What brings you here?" I returned the question. "Well, I am a famous villain. This is MY alleyway" he replied. "Oh sorry" I answered.

"It's okay, just this time" he said. "How come?" I asked. "You don't seem afraid, and you're very cute" he replied.

Perfect, the 'costume' is working. "Thanks, you are also fine" I said. He laughed before answering me "how? You can't see me" he said.

I laughed, and replied "I mean you sound fine" I replied. "Do you even know who I am?" He questioned. "No, should I?" I lied. "Yes, you should. But I won't tell you because I am afraid you'll run away" he said. "You can't be that bad, and what if I ran? Would you stay here?" I questioned.

"I appreciate the compliment, and I would probably chase you" he replied. "Why?" I asked. "Because, you're now my friend. And I wouldn't appreciate MY FRIEND leaving me" he answered.

"But all jokes aside, everyone is beautiful in their own way. Everyone is perfect in some way or you could see it as no one is perfect" I replied. "That's.. not right" he said. "How come?" I asked.

He sighed before answering, "look, I know I'm a villain, but uh-.." he said. "Hey, don't be ashamed! As you said we're friends now!" I said.

Throughout the whole conversation I kept my voice soft and relaxed, as he wouldn't recognize it as my usual aggressive and mad.

"I fell in love with a hero, and he's more than perfect.." he admitted. "Oh.. that's not what I expected.." I replied. "Who is it?" I asked. "That I am, not saying" he replied.

We talked some more, and laughed. He was a great guy, except that he was a villain. If he never told me, I would have had him confused for someone else.

"May I, get your address..? I would love to talk again" he said "I'm sorry but no way, maybe in the future.." I replied. "But how am I supposed to visit you!" He whined. "We'll meet again, sooner than you'd think" I said.

He made a confused noise, which made me chuckle and I left. I had gotten enough information for the night. It was now 10:39pm.

Time to go to sleep!