chapter 3

It was another day in the hotel the class was in, everything was normal but Kirumi was holding an ice pack behind Tenko's head.

Are you feeling much better Tenko? Shuichi asked.

A little, Majima made me hit my head on a railing. I was having difficulty sleeping, Tenko said.

Why don't you just tell the police about him? Rantaro asked.

I don't know, he seems different from other people, I just can't think of throwing him in jail, I just prefer teaching degenerates a lesson but I don't feel like it'll work on him, Tenko said.

Come on Tenko, he's been harrassing you, you have to tell the police about him, Kaede said.

Just then Mr Curtis came walking out into the dining hall ringing a cowbell while a cart covered with a box while a piece of string was tied on his belt.

Day 2! Give it up for day 2! Mr Curtis said.

Soon most of the class clapped for the entrance.

That's the audience I was looking for, anyway I've made a scavenging hunt for you kids to play along with, but here's the catch... hang on, Mr Curtis said trying to untie the string from his belt.

He then unties the string and fixes his pants.

The catch is that you can't choose your companion, Mr Curtis said.

Then how do we choose a friend? Angie asked.

This, Mr Curtis said, removing the box revealing a bingo dauber.

This will teach you about the fate of an event, you could get a good or bad companion, and for a lucky chance you could go with the team of three to help ya, Mr Curtis said.

Okay, that makes sense, Korekiyo said.

Raise a hand and be first, Mr Curtis said.

Soon everyone in the class raised their hands.

Hmm I'm feeling... you could be lucky, Mr. Curtis said pointing to Keebo.

One by one, every student was given a ball waiting for their partner.

Alright here are the combinations of your chosen balls, no backsies on allies, that is your partner, i have your names written down on paper incase of trickery, Mr. Curtis said.

Soon Tenko found that her partner was Kokichi.

Looks like i get to see the action between you and the crazy guy, Kokichi said.

Don't take it personally, I don't like him or you, Tenko said.

Ah come on, at least be reasonable, Kokichi said.

Alright, here are your hints, think wisely, Mr Curtis said handing the students their clues.

And to get you kids energized for this hunt, i'll give the winners special hidden rewards, Mr. Curtis said.

As the students left the hotel, they opened their envelopes to read their first clue.

You see art, you see time, you enjoy eating but im classic, you fool with it you pay the price, Tenko said reading the clue.

It's obviously a movie. A movie can be art, and you eat while watching it, the theaters, Kokichi said.

They then run down the street to head to the movie theater.

Soon they make it to the movie theater to talk to the cashier.

Excuse me, you happen to know a male named Curtis? Tenko asked.