Spending time with the Mane 6

After saving the CMCs of the 5 Kraangs, Mane 6 suggested that the turtles learn to adapt to their pony form, so each turtle decided to spend time with each of the Mane 6, Leo with Twilight, Mikey with PInkie, Donnie with Rarity and Raph didn't want to be with no one (But Rainbow Dash was there and he didn't know that)

In Ponyville, Raph was watching some pegasus flying, seeing how they flap their wings and how they do flight maneuvers, seeing all this to learn to fly.

"*Sigh* Ok Raph, you can do it, just flap wings." Said Raph to yourself.While Rainbow Dash was watching him on top of a cloud. Raph then kept his eyes closed, spread his wings and started flapping his wings slowly and then started flapping a little fast and hard, with those wing flaps, he soon left 1 cm from the ground, he was now flying (Almost).

"Yes, I did it!" Raph celebrated.

"*Smirk* Huh, nice start, now I wanna see if he can do flying tricks." Said Rainbow Dash.

Raph saw some pegasus doing flying somersaults, he thought about doing that too.

"Alright, let's do this." Raph said to yourself.

He tries to make a move, but when he moved, he lost his balance, he climbed higher and directly fell flat on his face.

"Oww, face down again!" Said Raph.

Rainbow Dash was giggling with that. Raph gets up and shakes his head. "Alright, let's try it again."

Raph tries the same thing he did with wings and tries to make another movement to do somersault, but he flies on his back, turns that were not somersaults and again he falls face down. And he kept trying again, again and again and Rainbow Dash just watched and laughed. In the 10th attempt, Raph now seemed to be flying straight and more tall.

"Yeah, I'm flying!" But its success was short-lived, he soon loses his balance again. "Oh, maybe not."

Raph starts to fall flying and hitting the trees until his mouth is full of leafs and he spit it, he was about to fall to the ground, when he landed on the ground, he started to fall rolling, he stops rotating and again as always, he falls face down on the floor, he soon started to groan in anger, and Rainbow who was laughing a lot, she breathes a little and stops laughing.

"*Sigh* Better I really help this guy." She Said and flies out of the cloud she was in and flies over to Raph, who was getting up.

"Hey Big Red." Rainbow greets Raph, and he didn't look happy to see Rainbow Dash.

"Uuugh! What do you want Rain-dumb-ow?" He asked rudely.

"Well, I couldn't help but notice that you have a little difficulty learning to fly, and when I say "little" I mean "a lot"." Rainbow answer joking.

Raph just frowned. "Ugh ok, and what are you doing here? laugh of me?" He asked.

"No, I already laugh enough on that cloud when I saw you fall flat on your face 10 times." Rainbow joked.

"Ha ha, very funny." Raph is sarcasm.

"But seriously now, I'm here to help you fly." Said Rainbow Dash.

"I already told you, I don't need your help, I don't need the help of a pony." Raph replied rudely.

"But what is your problem with ponies?" Rainbow asked.

"If I explained why, you would never understand, cause you don't live in my world." Said Raph.

"But what is the problem with ponies?" Rainbow asked again.

"Ah, Forget this, never mind." Said Raph rudely.

But then, Rainbow Dash Said: "*Sigh* Look Raphael, I know we started off on a left hoof when we first met, but I think your silly orange brother is right, I think we should put our differences aside and try to be friends. So, what's up?"