Chapter 1- ❂Backflop❂

A round of Shovelware's brain game was going on, the contestants were getting wrong answers,  literally, none of them focused on school, like how the hell did you misspell origami?! Oh well, as the contestants kept hitting the wrong answer, the audience stared at the progress with void-filled eyes, smiling at every move the players made.

As one of the players was answering, somebody from the audience interrupted them, "Uh, do I have to write this down?", Banana turned around, it was Broccoli, one of the regular audience members, "Uh no, this isn't school." the Banana chuckled, the green bushy vegetable wrote down on his notepad, "This...isn't....school," he put his pencil down and said, "Thank you!"

Moments passed, and questions passed, but the contestants didn't pass most of the questions, the audience was still going wild with every question asked, it wasn't an exciting day in Shovelware's brain game for the announcer for sure, "Wrong!" "Nope!" "You've just posted cringe." "CAN ONE OF YOU GUYS JUST GET ONE QUESTION RIGHT?!"

But then, the studio went silent, nobody was clapping and answering questions and getting them wrong. In the midst of the silence, a big red fellow got up from his seat and boasted, "Hey!", the Dancing banana turned around and made eye contact, "Watch me do a sick flip of this railing!" he said mightily.

"Ok, let's see it." said the yellow show host, the ginormous apple waited until the time was right, feeling the wind and adding the suspense, and soon, it was time for the awesome flip. Apple was counting seconds mentally, and he readied himself and leaped forwards......the audience gazed at him with awe, especially Broccoli, but he was concerned, but once the slow motion stopped, Apple fell face flat on the ground like an idiot.

The audience laughed at him, reasonably so, while everybody was pointing fingers at him, Broccoli got up from his seat and rushed towards Apple, "Hey, are you ok?" he poked him for a few times, Apple slightly woke up and grunted, "Not really."

Broccoli held his hand and helped him up, "Should we take you to a clinic?", Apple smiled, "Nah, I'm oka- OW" he grimaced in the end. Broccoli ran to his seat and grabbed a box of medical supplies, then he quickly sprinted back to Apple, he opened the box and took a bandage out and placed it on Apples wound.

"Oh uh thanks...also why did you just have those medical supplies on you the whole time?" Apple asked, "Yep, you never know if somebody gets hurt, or if an apple gets hurt." Broccoli chuckled, Apple snickered, "That wasn't even funny-" Broccoli sighed.

After Broccolii finished tending Apples wounds, he was about to go back to his seat, then, "Hey!", Broccoli turned around, " Uh, do you want to hang out some tine?" Apple said, "Of course!" he grinned.

And that was the start of a new relationship, full of wacky shenanigans and stupid humor, but most importantly, two chill guys.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hi guys, i know i have so much work and so much books to update, but i have decided to make this, but its more of a side project, each chapter is basically them going on wacky adventures (while they start to fall for each other)

Thank you for checking this out, stay tuned for the next chapter!