Chapter 1

After the war was over completely between the sky people and Navis things have changed for the better they evolved with their living habits such as humans houses were made ,so were electronics such as phones gaming systems and computers and Televi...

After the war was over completely between the sky people and Navis things have changed for the better they evolved with their living habits such as humans houses were made ,so were electronics such as phones gaming systems and computers and Television..even transportation be vehicles were created that float without wheels ..Pandora bond with animals were still a thing as well both were optional..schools were made to help teach young kids about the culture and the impact they had made and so much more .The sully family adopted a girl named Ma'laysia her parents were close friends with Neytiri  and Jake ..she was adopted at the age of  8 when both her parents left off for a mission to earth and never returned ..she is now 16 ..Neteyam was 18, Kiri & Loak were 16 ,while Tuk was 11 ..the rainforest was almost unrecognizable in their town but far more beautiful and unique with how the Omatikaya set up everything thanks to the inspiration from Jake sully ,Spider and Norm .

|MA'LAYSIA POV|
I was sound asleep in my peaceful room in my large queen sized bed I never imagined the rainforest becoming a town but I grew to love it ..the culture was still their ..only difference was the buildings and technology we had now created for our people that is useful and good for any kind of emergency I bond with the Sully very well even though I did kiss my parents but I coped with it until I grew to heal from it of course ..

~5 minutes later Ma'laysia gets woken up from her brother Loak bursting through the door yelling singing with his headphones on and his iPod .

When I jumped  out my sleep from the loud noise of my door swinging up I hear my loud ass ,annoying ass ,light bulb head ass brother Loak in my room being loud

Ma'laysia-Loak shut up and get out !

But of course he was to busy singing his heart out I got up and unplugged his headphones from his iPod he looked at crazy

Loak-What the fuck ma'laysia ! You cut it off at the best part!

Ma'laysia-I don't care ..you woke me up from all your screaming ! You couldn't go anywhere else to do that !?

Loak chuckled

Loak-No I came in here because your my favorite sister of course aaand I had to tell you something important actually

~Ma'laysia crossed her arms looking at him

Ma'laysia-What is it now..

Loak-just come closer

When I leaned closer my brother swung his ass on to me and farted loud that shit smelled straight like egg I held my noise fanning

Ma'laysia -EWWW!!! Really Loak!

Loak-HaHaa! Mom said to be downstairs in 5 minutes for breakfast *he yelled walking out the doorway *