Chapter 1

After I unexpectedly met my childhood friend I jump in joy and immediately hug him.

He was stunned at first but I ignored it and began to embrace his full presence, I've miss this! The day we first battle was priceless, sure he was a bit annoyed or emo when we first met but I can't resist his cute face when we lock eyes at each other, during battle when he offered to battle me instead his bey glimmered through extensive amount of aura bursting out.

I still remember it Shun hahaha I still can't forget it even if you forcibly tried to let me forget it. I look at you like my best friend Shun!

I still remembered it when the day was still summer, you just got out to play with your little brother Shu.

.
.
.
.
.

Flashback

"Hey! What did you do to my brother you bastard!"

I was startled when I

I saw him gritting his teeth while scolding towards the bully meanwhile his little brother was childishly hiding behind him, I didn't know who he was, nor have I met him before. But because of my childhood behavior back then, and my clueless mind. I decided to interfere.

"Hello?"

I ask shyly hiding half of my body behind the tree while staring at the two albino brothers.

The older one barked at me with his furious eyes cueing me to go away, instead I ran back to the tree shade watching as the older one continue to scold to the terrified boy, who trampled to the ground shaking in fear.

I then gathered my confidence and walk behind the younger one getting his attention.

His eyes watered through the fear of his older brother's temper.

"Hey? What's your name?"

"S-s-shu"

"Nice to meet you Shu I'm Tatsuya or you can just call me Suya if that's okay with you, what's your big brother's name Shu?"

"S-shuichi"

Suddenly Shuichi turn at me showing his fist that almost directed at my face, I gain full composure and decided to give it a fist bump, Shuichi turned red as I smile.

"What are you doing to me you bastard??!!"

He then again shouted but instead I broke down laughing.

As I halted from teasing Shun I look at him and tilted my head still at the position of hugging my knees.

"Hi my name is Tatsuya Aoi Nice to meet you Ichi-kun"

"What is wrong with you? And how did you know my name you jerk? If your asking for trouble then let's better have a battle!"

"Meet death Serapis!"

He brings out his bey and showed it so me.

"I didn't know you have a bey that awesome Ichi-kun"

I admired stars filling my eyes as I finally stood up and showed him my bey.

"Serapis meet Monsoon Trachor!"

"Shuichi!"

Suddenly a male with white hair and crimson eyes showed up carrying a toddler in his arms crying.

"What is it now?! Shun?!"

"Jeez just calm down you don't have to be that possessive, and plus your making Shika cry even more"

"Whatever Shun"

"Hey you"

"Me?"

"Yeah you what's your name?"