Ch1 - Part One

Important note ⚠️

Everything that will be mentioned in the novel has nothing to do with the truth, and all of them are thoughts and topics written according to the context of the author and his own ideas about it. I also do not allow the theft, transfer or publication of the chapters of this novel anywhere else without mentioning its original source, and for this I hope that the readers will respect this. Because I hesitate to take a serious stand against anyone who tries to steal this novel or anything else.

─━━━━━━⊱❉⊰━━━━━━─

Chapter 1

between the past and the future

Part One

In the year 2050, the world was a very different place than we know today. Artificial intelligence (AI) was everywhere, and people were relying on it for absolutely everything from running their homes to managing their business. Smart homes were a real thing now, and appliances, lighting, and temperature control were all smart and optimized for maximum efficiency.

Self-driving cars were also a reality, and you didn't have to worry about traffic or accidents. AI assistants were everywhere, and they could help with everything from scheduling appointments to managing finances. AI revolutionized healthcare, enabling doctors to diagnose and treat diseases more accurately and efficiently than ever before. The world of work was also being transformed by artificial intelligence.

Many jobs that once required human operators were now automated, leaving people to focus on more creative and value-adding tasks

Many jobs that once required human operators were now automated, leaving people to focus on more creative and value-adding tasks. However, it also meant that competition for jobs was fiercer than ever, and people needed to constantly improve their skills to stay relevant in the job market.

One of the most important effects of AI was on the economy. The gap between the rich and the poor had grown exponentially, with those able to benefit from artificial intelligence becoming incredibly wealthy, while those who could not keep up with this modern development falling behind.

There were concerns about the impact of AI on privacy, security, and even the very nature of what it means to be human. Living with an AI could be both exciting and stressful.

 Living with an AI could be both exciting and stressful