Chapter 1

"Hahahaa catch me if you can oppa"

"If I catch you, then there will be no mercy for you little kitty."

"First catch me then we will see"
"Hahaa you can't catch me old man, you are so slow"

Two siblings enjoying their precious moments of their life. Princess 'Park Yunji' and crown prince of Park dynasty 'Park Jongsung' also know as 'Park Jay'. Yunhi is very precious for Jay and Jay is precious for Yunhi. They can't bear seeing each other in pain. Their souls were like interconnected, If one is in pain other can feel it. If one is half part of heart then the other is another half. But still that heart is incompleted.

Coming back to story..

While running Jay felt sharp pain in his head and he blanked out. Yunhi was shocked to see this.

"oppa you are playing with me right"

she went to him and shook him

"o-oppa oppa open your eyes"

she started tensing
" appa !gards! Is anyone there!".

Hearing the voice of the princess, guards started to run in their directions. When they arrived there , they saw prince Jay was lying in princess Yunji lap. There hurried went to them and princess told them to take prince Jay in the palace.

In the Palace

Everyone was outside the Price Jays room. King, Princess Yunji, Yang Jungwon and some ministers who were close to the royal family.
Yang Jungwon was one of them, he was the youngest son of the Yang Family. One of the power families from that kingdom. And Yang Jungwon was a close friend of Princess Yunhi and best friend of Prince Jay.
Outside the room of Prince Jay, everyone was waiting for the royal physician to come out, hopping that nothing serious would have happened. Everyone worried about him after all he was crowned prince, and soon the ceremony was also going to be held for crowning him as next king of the "PARK DYNASTY".
Everyone was also worried because this was not the first time he had passed out like this, since a few months this thing was happening, which made them worried.

Every time he gets passed out he used to get plain. But with the help of drink suggest by royal physician this use to get back to normal, but from outside only. Things can't be ignored every time this happens each time his condition was getting worse. Which was of course not good for him, the royal family and the whole kingdom.

Soon after sometime the royal physician came out from the room. He said that we can now meet to the prince Jay.
When we went inside the room he was lying in the bed in his bed, he was looking plain. Yunji ,jungwon and King parks heart ached seeing his condition. And yes others were also not happy Singh his condition. The king said

" let's go outside this room and let him take the rest."
Previously when the royal physician came out from the Price's room he requested King that he want to talk about something in private.
Soon after coming out from the room the king park ordered the Guards to call the royal physician in his chamber.

-------------------
Character introduction

Park YunjiPrincess of park DynastyYoungest in the family

Park Yunji
Princess of park Dynasty
Youngest in the family.
Younger sister
Close friend of
Yang Jungwon and Shim Jaeyun

Park JongsungAlso known as park JayCrown prince of Park DynastyElder brother Best friend with Yang Jungwon and Shim Jaeyun

Park Jongsung
Also known as park Jay
Crown prince of Park Dynasty
Elder brother
Best friend with
Yang Jungwon and Shim Jaeyun

Park JongsungAlso known as park JayCrown prince of Park DynastyElder brother Best friend with Yang Jungwon and Shim Jaeyun

Yang Jungwon
Youngest son of Yang Family
Close friend with
Prince Park and Princess Park

--------♡------•------•------♡-------

Okay bye guys that's all for today, thank you for reading this chapter.