chapter 2

King ordered the Guards to call the royal physician to his chamber.

Soon the royal physician came there

"My Megisty." Physician greeted him.

"Oh you came Physician Kang, come have a sit and tell what wanted to talk about "

"Sir, actually the condition of the prince is really critical, he has some type of swelling in the brain."

"Is there any cure for it"

" I'm afraid to say that maybe there is no treatment of this, not in this time period"

The king was silently listening to him.

"Earlier I didn't want to say this in front of everyone because soon the price is going to have crown ceremony and might harm him and his position."

"You know that how people crave for power and position and if there is and opportunity they will never let it go. And u don't know which loyal face has wolf behind that face."

"Hmm.,,,,Thanku, Mr. Kang for this much, your family have always been loyal to the royal family so are you"

"For now I'll say that, please try to find some way to cure this problem"

"I try my best, My Megisty"

"Ok now can go Physician Kang I will take my time think about all these"

"Ok My Majesty, now I'll take my leave."

After the Physician Kang leave the room king was in the deep thought. All though he was king of this big and powerful dynasty but he was also father , how can he not break after knowing the condition of his son. Of course he was a king,a leader. And a leader has no rights to break down, because if he gets weak then his underneath will also loose  them self. But what can he even do after losing his loved ones around him.

He was regaining himself, collecting the Pieces of heart. When a knock was there in the door. He made himself stable before answering. Gard said that princess is there to meet him.
He said gaurd to allow her in.

She entered the room

"Aapa were you busy? Did i disturbe you?"

"No dear no."
"And Yunji, haven't i told you that you don't have to take permission coming to me. You have just came in."

"Aapa I'm the princess of this dynasty. I have to discipline and particular of what I'm doing. If I will not follow the rules then will be a good role model the other."
"Other than that you have a lot of work to do , and I don't want to disturb or interrupt when you are in the middle of something important. "

"Ok, so tell me what bring you here"

"Oppa"

Here his name, Physician Kang's words came up in mind and he was again breaking. Bhut he hold up.

"About him...." Pain was clearly seen through his eyes.

"Yes, I'm very worried about oppas health , ever since this started each time is health is affected. Each time it seems like his condition is worse"

Her eyes were saying how how hard she was trying hold herself together.

"Appa please do something I can't bare to someone again in life"

She broke, her tears fell down.The memory, The pain.  All came in front of her eyes..

"Appa p-please."

What he even do . He was in pain too but he was holding himself to not lose himself in front of his daughter or she will broke even more.
Only thing he can do was to keep his head down and console her

Few minutes later, after calming down she asked-

"Aapa, Physician Kang was here before right. What did he say."

Hearing her question about his earlier contact with Kang made freeze in his spot.

___________
------------------
Character Introduction:

___________------------------Character Introduction:

Kang Min-hyuk
Royal physician or family physician

[Sorry bro 😭  couldn't find any better photo of Min hyuk than this one in hanok]

Broo just look at this pic, and tell me at least one reason, why I shouldn't select him as doctor ,, 🤧

These two pictures were also amazing but they are in modern dress and I wanted a traditional dress.

__________
--------------------

Sorry my exams are going on, that is the reason for the late updates.