Chapter 3

I got in Nolan's car, Nolan was on top of e car reloading his Stoner63. As we were leaving the general ran up to us and flipped us off Jake got so pissed that he aimed his sniper right next to his ear and fired then everyone sped of all the army people started spraying us then out of nowhere they all blew up I looked at Ben and he winked. Then out of nowhere a bullet flew through the smoke and hit Nathaniel right in the middle of his balls a bunch of white stuff splattered all over jake. Jake and Nathaniel were both crying and to add to the chaos one of Carlos's flash bangs went off and I could not see where I was going and Nolan was trying to give me directions but I could not hear him so I hit the brakes. And Oscar went flying through the the wind shield.

We all got out of the car except for Nathaniel who was still whining like a baby. We checked oscars pulse he was alive but there was a big piece of glass stuck in his leg we needed medical supplies.

The only option we had was to go back to the base lets just hope Bens nail bombs finish them of but there was at least one left who shoot Nathaniel so we had to be careful when we got to the gates there was still smoke from the bomb I divided to go through it about 2ft in I heard the sound of air releasing. I must of drove over a nail so we were going to have to walk I tolled Ñolan to stay because he was the best. When we got through the smoke we saw a bunch of body's laying dead on the ground. We walked to the medical building when we opened the door and saw a big buff guy who was patching his arm up he was shaking and he said "I mean no harm I just want to get this nail out of my arm"

"What's your name"

"Mark, I would love to stick with you guys"

"Okay, bye any chance you have any stitches we have two wounded men"

"Yah right this way"

When we got to the car Nathaniel was out cold I asked for any volunteers who could sow his balls of and of course Jake said "me pick me"

"Okay Jake he is all yours" jake had a wired grin on his face. I went to Oscar to operate on him. After ten minutes I was done I went to check on jake. Nathaniel was awake sitting up he asked where are we. We're back at the base we will take of soon.