🎀 Chapter - 11

~edited~
🌼

{ 6 Months Later }

Y/n P.O.V.

"No.. Aryan HaHa" I was in a voice call with Aryan.

Nitika folds her clothes and places it on the closet. She was frequently eyeing on me whenever
I laughed or chuckled.

knock..knock..

"One Second Aryan" I mute the call and told Nitika to open the door.

"Go and open. So busy chatting with your boyfriend ah ?" She teased me.

"Nitika don't say like that. He is just like my friend. Yeah I had a crush on him before. It doesn't mean you've to address our relationship like this" I clear her doubt full thoughts.

knock.. knock..

"Hey ! Open it" I yell at her, She annoyingly opens the door.

Before taking a glance at the person, I un-mute my call.

"Sorry Aryan" I say and now my eyes landed on my first bestfriend.

I was so happy to see him again. Almost after twelve years. I went and hugged him, letting out a scream "Ariffffff"

I forgot that Aryan was on the call listening to this boy's names. He felt a little anger burning inside him.

The voice from the phone, interrupts their talk. She took the phone from her nightstand & answered.

"Aryan ! I'll call you afterwards"
I say soon and hang up before he spoke something.

Aryan's P.O.V.

"Ariffffff" I heard her screaming out of joy.

I don't know what happens with me. Whenever she says a boy name, I feel an immense amount of Jealous and Anger inside me.

I've to control but for the first time
I couldn't control myself infront of her.

"Aryan ! I'll call you afterwards" She hurriedly hung up the call.

"Before listening to What I wanted to say  decline the call. Fine, if that boy yeah Arif. If he is important more than me, then let her be"
I frustrated at the thought of him grabbing my girl.

If this Arif is caught in my eyes, he is found lifeless the next time.

How can any one or the other always ruin our talk ?

My phone buzzed and it was Y/n who is calling after 10 Minutes.
I decline the call.

Again it was ringing, again I declined. It goes on like this for 3 times. Eventually at last, I gave up myself.

Y/n - Why weren't you picking up my call ?

Me - Had some work.

Y/n - Is it over now ?

Me - No.

Y/n - Oh fi-fine. Tomorrow shall
I call you ?

Me - Tomorrow I've a lot of work and also a party to attend. So I am not carrying my phone along with me. It would be better if you don't call me.

Y/n - Suddenly, What happened to you ?

Me - Nothing happened bye.

I quickly cut the call. I feel sorry for talking to her like this. I shouldn't think I went too much.

Now, How am I gonna complete the tomorrow without listening to her voice & seeing her face ?

I put my phone harshly on the bed for my sudden decision.

Nothing helped me. I picked my phone, my fingers slowly traced her contact.

I wanted to call her again. I gave her short replies & I'm feeling guilty of what I did.

Tomorrow onwards, We're starting the promotion for the upcoming film, It is gonna be a busy schedule until the film gets release.