🎀 Chapter - 16

~ edited ~

Y/n

Y/n !

Y/n !!

Y/n !!!

"Huh ?" I woke up from my lovely dream realising someone was calling me.

"Are you ok ?" Adrina asks me. Adrina is one of my closest friend when I joined this company.

"Yah I am alright. Any problem ?"
I enquire her.

"I should ask you infact" She replies with crossed arms over her chest. I mentally hit myself for over thinking about Aryan.

"Sorry I-I was just in a deep thinking. And I had a dream all of a sudden" I say to her.

"Oh ! Everyone left except us. Do you even know what is the time now ?" She almost yells. I then take a smal look at the clock.

"Damn, next day has started" I said in disbelief after seeing the clock strikes at twelve.

"Atleast you were waiting for me. Thanks for being here with me"
I thank her.

"I would've left you and went. But
I felt pity for you and was staying here" She replies as we left the restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MORNING.

On the phone, I was discussing with Adrina about how to apply a leave application for one week.
She said, She herself will apply for it through online.

It was a day off from work. Usually, during day offs I play badminton with friends. I was playing happily.

"Yes ! I won" I jump in excitement.

?? - Yeah you won.

"Thank you-" I paused as I realised the owner of this voice. I turn back only to be pulled into a tight hug given by Aryan.

"Aryan I'll faint within few minutes"
I say to him as his hug was too tight, that I can't inhale and exhale out my breath.

He finally pulled him back from the hug and smiled. "So how was the days without me ?" He asked as we started to walk.

"Very nice" I grin at him. He became serious. "Chill I was just joking. There's nothing to be serious" I told calming him.

"Great to hear, I didn't miss you at all" He said as he put his masculine arm around my shoulder.

"What do you mean ?" I ask him out of blue.

"Cos I was thinking about you fr 24/7. That too everyday I made a cal and we chatted with each other" He said and I feel a relief hearing this.

I finally realise that his arm was around my shoulder. All the peoples were giving us a weird look. That too on me not on Aryan.

I was giving more concentration on the people. "Aryan ?" I rotated in all 360° & saw aryan kneeling down in front of me.

"Wh-What are you doing ?"

"Will you marry me ?" He proposes and I open my mouth in shock.

I just stood there all shocked. People gathered converting it into a huge crowd.

"Answer please ! Even if you say no, I will accept it. I don't force you"
He looked down while saying.

I think I took long time to say my answer. So I decided to reveal my answer.

I lifted him up and cupped his cheeks. His eyes met mine with love.

Its not the eyes that hates to give photo when media goes beyond him. But the eyes which is filled with complete bliss & love.

"I think I should.." I prolong my words. Obviously I ca see he's waiting for my answer impatiently.

"Its a yes" I declare and within no time he smashes his lips. She doesn't know how to kiss, so she somewhat gave a try.

We broke the kiss and he released his hot breathe by whispering..

"Don't worry, I'll teach you everything"

I blushed at his comment. We both ran out as soon as possible before someone records it as a video and posts it in social media.

I took him to my apartment. He hovered over the couch and pulled me along.

"Huff ! You know how much I was waiting for this three words" He shows off his cute smile.

"You've to wait. You can't get someone's love back that easily Mr.Khan" I started to tickle him and put a pillow on his face.

There starts a running competition with the two.

Author's Note :-

Got some time to update !! ❤️