~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟣~

TW: drinking/ SA attempt

I woke up today like usual, worked out, had a shower, and put on some comfy clothes, then I sat on my bed watching  supernatural ...

I waited a bit to make sure Daniel woke up so I can call him, he doesn't know I'll surprise him later, so I wanted to call him and say happy birthday.

The phone rang for a bit then Daniel picked up.

"Hey babe" I say "happy birthday, hope you have an amazing birthday"
"Thanks y/n/n" he replied
"Sooo what are your plans for today?" I ask
"Nothing really" he say "why do you ask?"
"No reason" I answered, and I lied
"Oh okay" he said "what are you doing today?"
"Umm I think I'm needed in a simple mission later" I lied again "I'm so sorry, I really wanted to spend the day with you"
"It's okay"he said "we can hang out tomorrow"
"Sounds good" I replied
"See you later, bye" he said
"Byeee" I say before hanging up

One thing that stuck to my mind is how Daniel didn't sound upset when I told him I can't hang out with him, he sounded happy to hear it?!

Maybe he's just understanding, so I shook the thoughts and headed to hand out with Natasha and Wanda for a bit.

We all sat in Natasha's room and talked about random topics, and eating some snacks, it was fun, I like those moments, when we had nothing to worry about and we're just chilling and talking and having fun.

We hung out for a while, almost 2 - 3 hours. I started feeling a bit hungry.

"Babes I'm hungry" I say "I'm going to make something to eat, want some?"
"Uh sure" nat replied
"Depends... what are you making?" Wanda asked
"Ughhh I don't know" I answered
"How about we order food?" Nat suggested
"Yeah that's a great idea" I replied"I really didn't know what I was going to make"
"Wanda you want some?" Nat asked while opening her phone
"Yeah" Wanda replied

The food arrived and I went to grab it and I met sam  on the way back to Natasha's room

"You traitor" he said "ordering food without me?"
"it's for me and the girls"I reply "you know, you're not invited, maybe in an another lifetime"
"Fuck you, y/n" he said with smile

I returned the smile and walked away, I arrived to Natasha's room, we ate, cleaned up, and I went back to my room.

It was 4:30 pm and I started to get ready, I wore a black mini leather skirt, with a black crop top, made my hair wavy, and put on some make up, and I held a black cross bag, which had my phone and some stuff in it.

I was planning on staying with Daniel for a weak or so, it's not the first time I stay at his house so I didn't have to take anything with me, because I left some stuff at his house.