~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟤~

3rd person's pov:
Seeing Steve made y/n feel safe, if he didn't come, who knows what could've happened.....

After punching the guy Steve immediately turned to y/n..

"Y/n!" He said with a worried voice "are you okay?"
"Yes" she said "thank youuu" she completed then gave a hug "I don't know what could've happened if you didn't arrive" she said with tears in her eyes
"Don't worry, I'm always there for you" he said putting her arms around her "let's get out of here"

Both of them left, and went to Steve's car.

Steve helped drunk y/n get in the passenger seat and put her belt on, then he got in the driver seat and took off.

Steve's pov:
The thought of this dirty old fucker touching y/n burned my mind, seeing the damn hickey that he left on her nick made me wanna go back and torture him to death.

Y/n sat beside me, drunk as fuck, I don't even know why, isn't she supposed to be with that Daniel guy? Why is she alone? Why is she this drunk?

I swear to his if Daniel hurt her, I would beat his fucking ass.

But I won't ask her anything right now, I'll wait till tomorrow when sobers up.

"Stevieeeee" y/n said out of know where
"Hmm?" I hummed in response
"You know.. men ain't shit" she said "Daniel is a fucking whore and I hope he dies"
"How about we talk about it when you sober up?" I asked in response
"Nahhhhh I need to talk now" she replied "this fucker have been toying me this whole fucking time"
"Ughh I'm such a fool for liking him" she continued "I should've broken up with him"
"I swear to you y/n, if he hurt you, I'll beat his fucking ass" I say
"Yes beat him woooo" she said

"you're hot steve" she said suddenly "you're sooo attractive, sweet, sexy, have a nice personality"
"Y/n... I suggest you stop talking, you're drunk" I say shocked by what she is saying
"I will just sleep" she replied "but just you know, I should've dated you instead of that bitch Daniel"

Then y/n laid her head on the window, not taking her a long time to fall asleep, leaving me with the things she just said....

She thinks I'm attractive? She would've dated me? Did she like me? All those thoughts ran through my head, I needed answers...

We finally arrived home, y/n was asleep so I carried her to her room, when we arrived I woke her up, and helped her sit on the bed. I helped her to take her shoes off, and got a pajama for her to change into

"Here y/n" I said handing her the pajamas "change into these"
"Okayyyy" she said pulling her shirt up
"Woah woah, waitttt" I say while stopping her "not in front of me" I continued then turned around

After waiting for a bit, I asked her if she had changed and she said yes. Then I helped her put her hair up and remove her make up and wash her face.

"Steeeevieeeee" she said "I'm tired I just want to sleep"
"Okay okay" I said "but how about you drink this cup of water then go to sleep" i handed her a cup of water
"Ughhh, sureeeee" she replied then drank the cup
"Here, I drank it" she said "now can I sleep?"
"Yes you can" I replied

I left the blanket up, helped her get into sheets and tucked her in, I went to walk away but felt her hand gripping mine

"Steve" she said "please don't leave me, stay here"
"You sure?" I asked making sure
"Yes, please" she replied

I laid next to her, she put her head on my chest and it didn't take her much time to fall asleep, after a bit I also fell asleep after her.

____________________
Y/n's pov:
I woke up in the morning, not knowing what time it is, but I had a killing headache, looking to my side I saw Steve, I was so confused because I have no memories of last night, all I remember was me drinking, and a few moments of what happened but it wasn't enough.

I immediately look under the sheets and saw I was in my pajamas, how on earth did I get into those?

I went to get up from bed but I accidentally woke up Steve, and honestly good thing he woke up, I need to know what happened

"Morning" he said with his morning voice that made my heart melt "are you feeling okay"
"Nah, the headache is killing me" I said while getting up from the bed "what on earth happened yesterday? Why are you in my bed? Why am I in my pajamas and my hair up? Did anything happen between us?"
"Woah woah calm down with those questions" he said "first of all, no nothing happened between us, yesterday you called me out of no where drunk, I got worried and came to pick you up, I gave you pajamas and you changed by yourself, you tried to do it in front of me though but I stopped you, I helped you put your hair up, and remove your make up"
"Thanks you Steve" I said so embarrassed about the fact that I tried to change in front of him "you're literally the best, I'm so grateful to have you in my life"
"Um y/n I need to tell you something.." Steve said

while I walked to my mirror to see my skin condition...
looking in the mirror I saw a hickey on my neck

"Steve what the fuck is that?" I ask pointing at it
"That's what I wanted to talk to you about" he replied
"You said nothing happened between us" I say disappointed
"Oh no no it's not me" he said "but you might wanna sit for what I'm gonna say next"
"Oh god" I say sitting on the bed next to him
"So, when you called me, you told that a weird old guy was 'fucking you with his eyes' and when I heard that I immediately panicked, I told you to stay where you are and not talk to anyone." He explained "I don't know what happened, but apparently you didn't listen to me, when I arrived, and old discussing fucker was all over you, and trying to touch you, I immediately punched and got you out of there, but apparently I was too late"
"Steve....." I said with tears forming in my eyes, and pulling him into a hug "Thank you, I really don't know what to say"
"Don't thank me" he said rubbing circles on my back
"No I have to.. no one knows what could've happened if you weren't there" I said crying and pulling away from the hug
"It's okay love" he said wiping my tears "don't cry, everything is okay now"
"Steve, please don't tell anyone" I said hugging him again "I don't want anyone to know"
"Of course, don't worry" he replied "but you have to tell me what got you in that situation"
"Uhh umm" was all I said pulling away from the hug
"Don't worry, you can trust me" he reassured me
"I found out that Daniel was cheating on me" I said "he said he was getting bored of me, and said some hurtful things" I continue tearing up once again "I felt stupid that I liked him and gave him another chance, and all I wanted is to forget everything"
"I'm gonna beat his ass" Steve said clenching his jaw
"No no" I replied "don't do anything"
"But he hurt you" Steve said
"He's not the first one, nor the last one" I say "he can go fuck his himself, but please don't get in trouble because of me"
"No y/n.. he'll be the last one.. I'll make sure of that, and I'm down to get in trouble knowing that it's for you" he said looking in my eyes

But I got flustered and immediately looked away, and got out of bed....

"Y/n... there's one last important thing we have to talk about" he said "it's about something you said yesterday"

Fuck! What did I say, I embarrassed myself enough and there's more? Shit

"Uh sure" I replied
"Not now" he said "let's do it over dinner tonight, I'm cooking for you"
"Oh okay!" I replied
"Perfect" he said "now I have to go and get ready for the day"

Steve left my room, I was scared shitless of what I said, just please don't be so bad....

Then I started to get ready for the day

To be continued~

______________________
A/n
New chapter, woooo
Drunk confession, wooo
Hope you liked this chapter, I'd you did don't forget to vote ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

1490 words~