// English version

'ding!'

My phone notification rang, startling me while I do my make up. I let out a sigh and grab my phone to answer.

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

Kenyuu!! ❤❤

I'm outside, sweetheart!!

Okiee!!
hold on, I'm almost finished doing my make-up

Okay darling, I'll be waiting outside.

Okayy!!

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

I finished doing my make-up, I was wearing a casual white sleeveless turtle neck with a hazel colored overcoat along with knee length chocolate colored skirt. And I was ready to spend my last day with the love of my life.

Stepping out of the door, I see you leaning on the wall while holding your phone, I see that you're also wearing brown themed clothes... we're matching~!

You look as beautiful as ever, truly... If only... If only I can see your face as the last thing I see before I pass...

I smiled brightly and ran up to you before hugging you tightly, nuzzling my face on your chest, both of my hands clasped over your neck, and you hugged me back. Like you always do. The way your hand would pat my back, the way your other hand would caress my cheek gently... the way you'd smile so softly upon seeing me...

"I missed you. " You pulled away a little, making space for you to look at me.

"I missed you too." I smiled and gave you a little kiss, making you blush and look away.

You're always so cute when you're so flustered by my little actions, my dear.

"You look so beautiful.."

Now I'm the one blushing... your compliments always make me blush...

"Thank you, my dearest.."

"Let's go then?"

You reached your hand up to me, and of course I took your hand in mine. As I always do. And I've always hoped that you'd hold my hand in the day of your wedding... I've always imagined it... so vividly...

You opened the door for me, as you always do. I've always imagined you opening the door for our children in the future... and our children would run out of the door to play... I'm sure you'd be a wonderful father.

"Where are we going?" You asked as you put on the seat belt.

"Hmmm~ how about the amusement park? and then we'll have a picnic, and then we'll go to the beach!"

"Sounds wonderful, darling" You chuckle and start the car. You're so... ethereal. The look on your face when you're so focused on driving, the way that your right hand is steering the card and the other is holding my hand...

We spend the day full of laughter and joy. Our last day together. We took tons of photos, we made matching keychains for each other, we shared our food together, we smiled together, laughed together.