Friends (Part 1)

AN: Hello! So, um..I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally sorry for not updating for so long...I just have a lot going on right now and I've been on like three vacations so...Anyways though this was requested and uh..I don't have a lot of time, and I probably didn't make it exactly how they wanted it, so I'm sorry if it's not that good and you don't really like it. I just haven't really written a lot like this before, and I just have a lot going on in my life, so I'm sorry if it's not what you were hoping for. I hope it's at least a little good though.  Thank you for taking time to read it. ^^ Basically it's just about Sasuke having sex with a bunch of people at the school because he's in love with Naruto and wants to make Naruto jealous, and then Naruto, since they're best friends, helps him not get caught be being his lookout. They're both hurting from the other one seeming like they don't like them back, but eventually they make up.

Naruto stood outside the bathroom for the third time that week, bitting his lip as he heard the faint moans and grunts coming from inside it. Him and Sasuke had been best friends since they were kids, and Naruto had developed feelings for him, but he was sure Sasuke didn't like him back. He had never shown any interest in him, and he had practically had sex with everyone in their classes except him.

The first time Sasuke had asked him to keep watch for him Naruto was surprised and a little hurt, because he thought Sasuke had gotten a girlfriend, but then it kept happening over and over, with different people, different girls and even a few boys that had been in love with him too. Naruto wasn't sure what to think about it, because he never expected Sasuke to be into that kind of stuff. He tried to get past it, but he couldn't, because Sasuke had been the only person he ever really liked. He used to like a girl in his class named Sakura, but she was always mean to him and liked Sasuke, so he got over her.

As Naruto heard the moans and noises die down he just fidgeted, feeling like he was nothing. All the people Sasuke had sex with seemed better then him anyways, so it's not like he even mattered to Sasuke.

After a few more minutes Sasuke came out and Naruto forced a smile at him, but then Sasuke just walked off, leaving Naruto there alone, starting to tear up a bit, but he didn't want to cry. Then he just headed to class after the bell rang that lunch was over, and then sat down, just sitting there, not even paying attention to the teacher, just not feeling good at the moment.

In the other class, Naruto didn't know it, but Sasuke was actually feeling the same as he was. The only reason Sasuke had sex with everyone was because he was in love with Naruto too, but thought Naruto didn't like him back, and so he was trying to make him jealous. His parents had died when he was younger, and so he never had anyone to explain to him about what love really meant for people, and just assumed sex was the main thing. He just wanted to make Naruto jealous, so that maybe he would love him, but it didn't seem like it was working.

At first, it only started as a few girls for Sasuke, maybe once a week. But now practically all the girls in school knew about it and so he had sex maybe four or five times a week, and he was used to it, and so he barely felt anything when he was with them. The only person he actually wanted to have sex with was Naruto, but he didn't want to ask him and ruin their friendship, and he thought Naruto didn't like him back, thinking he still liked Sakura.

After class Sasuke bumped into Sakura who flirted with him like she usually did, and then he made a decision and flirted with her back and grabbed her hand and then walked with her and met up with Naruto. He hadn't had sex with Sakura yet since he thought Naruto liked her, and didn't want to hurt him, but he was getting depressed and desperate, and wanted Naruto, and so he was going to try his hardest to get him jealous, even if it meant breaking his heart over a girl.