🍋

contentwarning: drunk sex, restricted movement, smut, throwing up

Ronny could only lie still and vomit. His throat burned unbearably, and the acrid taste in his mouth brought tears to his eyes. Presumably, the sun was beginning to rise outside his hut. But he couldn't move. Not even the tiniest bit. Had he even closed his eyes all night? His eyelids were heavy, but his eyes were fixed on the ceiling above his bed. His head felt uncomfortably light, but the rest of his body pressed him into his mattress. If Ronny focused on one point for too long, he got the feeling that the room was contracting and expanding in pulsating movements. Again, a strong urge to vomit came over him. Just how much had he drunk last night? He could hardly even remember how he walked back from the tavern into his bed. The door to his house opened with a soft creak, and Ronny, heard it being closed very carefully. He tried to turn his head to face his unrequested visitor, but the slight beating in his skull and the stabbing pain thwarted this plan.

"Jonathan? Is that you?"

On the right side of his bed, and in his peripheral vision, Mathilde appeared out of nowhere. Ronny's head immediately filled with half a dozen questions, most of which gave him a headache. How could she dare to disturb him at such an early hour? Besides the fact that she just walked into his house like that. She deserved a beating! Ronny wanted to get up to toss her out of his house, but he couldn't move. All strength seemed to have escaped his body. As if Mathilde was able to read his thoughts, she gently sank onto the edge of the bed next to him and began to massage his temples tenderly and pleasantly soothingly. "Stop thinking so much Ronny. Just lie there and let me spoil you."

And with these words, she got up and slowly began to undress in front of him until she finally stood completely naked, in front of him. Ronny was utterly overwhelmed. He didn't know how to escape this situation, and before he was able to catch one clear and rational thought, he realized that all of his blood had already rushed from his brain to the lower parts of his body. Mathilde bent down to him again to gently nibble on his earlobe and to giggle seductively in his ear. Then she sat on his lap with her legs apart. And slowly and provocatively, began to unbutton Ronny's shirt. She let her fingers slide over his chest and only paused to circle his navel once. Mathilde smiled at him smugly as he suddenly tensed under her. Ronny was briefly convinced that her hands could be anywhere at once on his chest, his waist, and even in his pants. "I can do what I want with you, Ronny," she whispered promisingly in his ear, "And I can have whatever I want from you." With these words, she undid his pants. Ronny was seized, by his desire. And he completely threw his remnant of reason to the wind. He wanted to feel Mathilde. He wanted to fill her, and she should give herself to him.

''Oh Mathilde'' he moaned, ''I want you. I want you now!''

Mathilde beamed as if she had only been waiting for him to express his wish. She shifted her center of gravity a bit and, with one hand, inserted his manhood into her warm, wet opening. Ronny had never been so hard, in his life and he struggled with all his strength not to lose his temper. Mathilde gasped, what a sweet and thrilling sound, as she slowly let herself, slide down his shaft until he was almost completely inside her. She threw her head back and her curls bounced up and down mesmerically again as she rode him. Mathilde clutched his shoulders feverishly and left painful marks on his skin. Ronny gasped in surprise and was worried that he would lose himself in his lust for her. "Do you feel how much I need you, Ronny?"

A small voice in the back of his head berated him. Having sex with Mathilde was wrong, and no one would ever forgive him for this. But, at that moment, he longed for her so much and just wanted to merge with her.

She made him whole. He had never felt so fulfilled by a woman. At that moment, he was a man all the way through. Mathilde whimpered while she moved rhythmically on him and let her hips rotate. Her hands wandered from his shoulders to her stomach. Then she drove them up to her breasts. She played with them, squeezing and teasing them without breaking direct eye contact. His eyes slowly glazed over. His breathing was uncontrolled and ragged. In a vaguely hoarse voice, he heard himself ask her, "Oh Tillie, what are you doing to me? Where on earth did you learn to please a man like that?" But she just looked down at him, smiling softly, putting a finger on his lips. "I like it when you call me that."

''Please don't stop Tillie. Just keep going,'' he begged her. His head was pounding incredibly loudly. He wanted to sit up to kiss her. He wanted to possess her. He needed to have her all to himself. He would never share her with another man. Ronny tried to press his hips against her. But the only thing he was able to do was clutch his hands desperately in his sheets. Ronny felt that he was close to cumming. "Mathilde" he cried out. His voice was wild and consumed by his need for her. The pounding became stronger and more penetrating, and at the same time the pounding began at his window. There was a pounding from his window. Someone was banging on his window!

Realization hit him with a bang, and he sat bolt upright in his bed. His stomach tightened up immediately, the well-known sour taste spread in his mouth, and Ronny threw up in the chamber pot next to his bed. The acrid stench spreads throughout the house, and Ronny spits it out, hoping to rid his tongue of the furry buildup. There was no trace of Mathilde. Groaning, Ronny sank back into his pillows. The night had drenched him in sweat, and all he could think about was her naked body and the way, she had used his to pleasure herself. Her moans were still ringing in his head and he rubbed his sweaty trembling hands against his sheets and cursed loudly. He felt pathetic. Like a little boy who saw a naked woman for the first time and couldn't believe his luck. Like he'd lost all control of his desires, let alone himself.

His bedroom window opened from the garden, and Jonathan leaned through his window. Wrinkling his nose immediately. "Is everything ok in there? Apart from the fact, that you probably have one of the worst hangovers of your life. At the time I left the tavern last night, you were already hopelessly drunk. No reason to be worried, of course, but when you didn't show up at church today, a concerned resident sent me over to check on things. I hope I didn't wake you up. Though you look like I did you a favor by waking you up with that. Did you have a nightmare or something? "Ronny wiped his forehead and buried his face in his hands. Why did Jonathan feel the need to disturb him? Why couldn't he just be left alone in peace? "Ironically, for a change, I had a very pleasing dream, Jonathan."

"As I said, I should just check things out. Maybe you should put your head in your rain barrel to sober up or sit straight in the creek." Mischievously Jonathan smiled down at Ronny, who had covered his face with a second pillow to protect himself from the glaringly bright daylight. "Or should I send our little healer and her brother over again?"

At the indirect mention of Mathilde, Ronny winced slightly and prayed that it had escaped Jonathan's searching gaze. Had something happened between the two of them last night that had stimulated this erotic dream? "I just missed those two. Whether you want to believe it or not. Last time these little know-it-alls weren't much help either. On the contrary, besides, I don't care about their "diagnoses" in the slightest. I just need some rest." Jonathan, who had noticed the signal with the fence much quicker than Kai and Mathilde, said goodbye to Ronny and wished him a swift recovery.

So Ronny lay alone in his hut in the semi-darkness and tried to reconstruct the beautiful dream with all his imagination. This act would probably have irrevocable consequences, consciously and willingly satisfying himself with a fantasy about Mathilde, but he could still take care of that when he was sober.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Comment:

For anyone hoping, I'm sorry that the first horizontal clash between the two was just a dream. But I have to stay true to the slow-burn aspect of this story. Nevertheless, our protagonists naturally still need to compensate for the pent-up tension (one way or another).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------