Chapter 2.

Pov Y/ n:

With an airdpod in my ear I sit on the windows side.

I dont want to be depri.,anymore,it's in the past.

In the end I am an kpop idol,heloo an "idol", it's really hard to bekommen one so I should enjoy it.

Ans thats exactly what I am going to do.

So I open my phone,after my last song ended ,and play the new song from the band "(G)idle" ,called nxde.

Love this song and this girl group,how they stand for girls,and confidence, etc.

I'd love to collab with them someday!

----
On the way to work we just talked with the members.

When we arrived ,we directly went into the meeting room,because we were already late and we were also told ,that our manager would announce something important.

We just should look forward to it.

This left a lot questionmarks in my head,but nvm. I was to busy laughing with Chaeryeong about her weird dream, than listening to the Staff.

I'm really close with all members of Itzy,but with her its different. Like she understands me like nobody else does.

We share the same humor,character,mindset,everything.

Then we got our scedule for the week,and began to practice in one of the dance rooms.

We danced the choreography of wannabe to warm up,and studied the one of bla bla bla even more, since its the newest one.

After that I continued writing my song,while the other ones had their english lesson.
( it's the happiest girl from bp)

I just tried to put much meening into this song for all the broken people outside there, and orientated myself on the songs of ayliva ,she's a queen.

Towards evening we had another dance lesson and also went live at the same time.

---
Now I sit here on the floor,with no breath left, and having to listen to yuna telling us about her crush. Her newest one.

I swear ,she saw that one waitres one time in that Café, and now she wants to go there every day.

"Ey guys stop laughing,I'm not lying,our eye- contact was so long and he even smiled at me HELOOO! I even talked to him and got his number. Mhm mhm your bitch got eggs!"

,,Wow Yuna,nobody has ever done that before."Ryujin says ,out of provocation.

"Whatever Ryujin,I have the god damn number,and it will stay like that!"

"I hope so" I say to push the tense energy away.

"THANK YOU Y/N. At least one of you is nice."

We keep on talking about a few things,until our staff comes in, with our manager.

Now comes the exiting part. I think .

"Okeeyy girls,I have bad and good news for you. The bad one is ,we have to move your japanese debut behind ,cause something came up,which is the good information.
Soon you'll work together with another group,each of you will have an own member to eather sing or dance,your choice."

What.the.heck. Not what I expected ,at all!

I have mixed feelings,perhaps everybody feels like this,because we look at our manager with shocked open mouths and the words:What?Why?How?Who?,fill the room.

Yeji,our leader,interrupts the disterbance by saying:"K guys calm down,come to your sences man,lets first find out who it is. Maybe they're really cute boys or really cruel witches. So who is it ,Mr.park?" Her face turns to our manager.

"Good question Yeji, its enhypen,the boy group  with seven members that debuted a year before you guys.

Which also means two of you have to built a three member group with one of the boys.

But you will Meeting eachother the day after tomorrow and will auditon(dance+sing),so will the boys,to get a first look and vote for the person you want to practice and come up with an performance,which you will be performing at the upcoming music festival."

Ofcourse it is unexpected for All of us,but we have to do it,he said it. And almost everbody of our group wanted to do it.

Everybody exept me, I'm just not confident with my scills. I never was and i will never be.

I want to do something with dancing, although I also enjoy singing,dancing attracts me more.

We have to go trough this so Y/N put you shy side by side ,and do everything you are able to ,so there is even a chance somone will vote you.

...