4. | Sleepy weepy.

[ 4.23 am ]

Pov Player

Today was a lot more tiring than the others, after I was completely chased by the cashier who had the damn gun for stealing at the store. He is annoying, really. So I decided to just stay in my room and sleep until I woke up at 4 am. Well of course I I'm used to getting up at this hour, but not in the current situation.

"At this hour I should do nothing but sleep but there is something strange here, in this room" the player was still lying on the bed, he was still playing his Nintendo but he felt uncomfortable, very uncomfortable as if someone was watching him.

Player got out of bed, called (y/n) immediately with trembling hands, asking for help.

POV (y/n)
Ughh..
I'm still asleep but not too comfortable, well not too sleepy, until the ringing of my phone wakes me up.

"Who called at 4 this morning?..
Oh it's a player, is he having a problem?" (Y/n) picked up the phone and pressed accept.

"Hello player, what's wrong? Why are you calling me at this time?.." (y/n) spoke slowly

"Well, sorry to wake you up. But can you come to my house (y/n)? Please" said the player, from his voice he seemed scared and trembling

"Hmm, is there a problem over there player?"
"There's someone watching me in my house" ( looks kinda like- yeah ya know it )
I was silent for a moment, if this incident had never been like this where players were scared.
"Okay, I'll be there soon, wait for me there" I said as I hung up the phone and immediately got ready to go to the player's house.

I took my bag and locked the door of his house. I immediately ran as fast as possible so nothing happened to his house. When I arrived at the player's house, I banged on the door of the player's house, the player immediately opened it and let me in. I was still out of breath after running.

"Player why is there something you want to tell me?" "Well, as I said on the phone earlier, someone is watching me in my house, like in my room"
"player, now you lie down on your bed, I'll be watching the surroundings in your room, kay?"
"Well thank you (y/n), sorry you had to bother to get here"
"that's no problem, now let's sleep in your room and I'll watch over everything" "okay"

Pov. author
[I've been sick for long days, sorry guys]

The two of them immediately went up the stairs and entered the player's room, the player immediately lay down and slept on his bed while (y/n) put the things she was carrying, she brought a baseball bat just in case.

(Y/n) sat on a chair near the player's computer desk, she sat there watching the player fall asleep. At first (y/n) was tired but now she was really tired after running all the way here, (y/n) immediately closed her eyes because she was resting herself.

[ 5.06 am ]

(Y/n) thought he heard voices, footsteps. (y/n) slowly opened her eyes, she was still holding her baseball bat. She saw a figure standing next to the player's sleeping bed, (y/n) immediately got up and hit the figure and missed and it made (y/n) fall to the floor, the figure teleported behind (y/n).

"Oh sorry miss, but this is not the time for us to play together at this hour" the figure replied, (y/n) immediately got up from the floor and saw the figure.
She had a white face with a smile but his body was all black. The player woke up suddenly and looked at the other side of the bed, he saw the figure and threw it with the pillow,the he Scream shortly. (wth player-)

"Woww, you two calm down I'm just here just visiting to see that player-"

"WHAT DID YOU COME TO MY DAMN HOUSE FOR?! I DON'T EVEN RECOGNIZE YOU AT ALL >:(" said the player angrily staring at that figure.

(Y/n) immediately got up from the floor and sat back down on the chair.
"Yep that's true, so who are you really and why are you here?" said (y/n) who was still suspicious and looked at the figure with cynical eyes.

"sorry for scaring you both, oh btw greetings, I'm a sleepy weepy, and I came here just to see this player. to be a victim, create another nightmare" sleepy weepy looked at the player with a smile, while the player was still angry with what what did he do to (y/n).

"And yeah, I also have a question for you, what's your name miss?" sleepy weepy looked at (y/n)

"(Y/n). Nice to meet you too, but you shouldn't always disturb players while he's asleep, he doesn't really like nightmares, you know." " but that's my job, make other people have nightmares :)" "can you leave my room now??" Player is still annoyed at that sleepy weepy, because he wants to make himself have nightmares.

"Yeah he's the one who insists, alright then mate. I'll leave soon but before that.." sleepy weepy threw something at (y/n), like a silver necklace with a heart shaped upside down in the middle "call me if needed" sleepy weepy disappeared .

"Hey (y/n), what's that necklace for?" "I don't know, he said to call him if needed"
"Well, I shouldn't have done it, because he has disturbed my sleep this time" "Yeah, I should have, I'll be back to my house again player" "Thanks for helping (y/n)!" Player waved at (y/n)

"It's always nice to be able to help player" (y/n) immediately left the player's house and returned home to sleep too, this incident will never be forgotten by (y/n).

-

Hey guys, I just came back from my busy life in another world. And sorry for taking so long not to update this book at all, thanks for reading this book and the other readers ✨
-author