~Y/n?~

"Danny what happened, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, but what I need you to do right now is get out of the house and don't come back in. Go get in the car and wait for me."

"No danny, I'm not leaving you. What happened?"

"Y/n I'm going to nicely ask you one more time to get out of the house. If you don't go get in the car, I'm going to have to make you."

"Danny will you please explain to me what's going on? What even happened?''

"I will explain it to you in the car, get out of the house now."

"Okay fine. But if you're not in the car within the next 5 minutes, I'm calling the police."

"Okay fine, I'll take that. I love you, when you get in the car I want you to lock the door and start it. When you see me coming out of the house that's when you can unlock it."

"Danny I love you."

"I love you too, be safe. I'll be out there shortly."

You run out to the car as fast as you can and get in. You lock the door just like Danny said, and start the car.

It had been about 10 minutes, and Danny still wasn't out of the house. You decided that it was time to call the police.

"Hello? Hi, my name is Y/n. I live in 104 hope way, my boyfriend is inside the house and he told me to wait in the car. I walked into the living room and I saw him on the floor, I think someone is in the house with him. He could be in danger, please send someone over here. Okay thank you."

You stay on the phone with the 911 operator until the police arrive. About 5 minutes later you hear sirens. You open the car door and point to the house.

"My boyfriend, he's in there. Please hurry."

The next thing you see is Danny being pulled out of the house in a stretcher.

"Danny... Can I please ride in the ambulance with him?"

"Of course."

"Thank you."

You get in the ambulance with Danny and sit by his side.

"Danny? Baby everything's going to be okay. I don't know what happened, but I know that you'll explain it to me as soon as you can. I love you so much. I'm going to call Brandon and my mom and let them know what's going on. Danny I love you so much, I need you in my life please don't leave me."

You call your mom and Brandon and you tell them that you're with Danny in the hospital. Brandon shows up within 10 minutes, your mom shows up within 30. She lives a little farther away.

Brandon is the first one in the room.

"Y/n? What happened, are you okay? Is he okay? What's going on?"

"I'm fine. I don't know about danny. I was in my room waiting for him to get out of the shower, and he didn't come back in the room for a long time. I decided to get up and go check on him and I saw him laying on the floor in the living room. I asked him what happened, but he just told me to get out of the house and go get in the car. I didn't want to because I didn't want to leave him, I didn't even know what was happening. I still don't. But he told me to go get in the car, lock it, and start it until he got out there. I told him that if he wasn't out there within 5 minutes that I would call the police. It had been 10 minutes, so I called and they came. The next thing I know he's being pulled out of the house in a stretcher unconscious."

"So you don't even know what happened?"

"No."

"Well has the doctor said anything about him? Have they told you what happened to him?"