Chapter 10 (contains smut)

In case you haven't read the title then this chapter contains gay smut in it. If you are not interested in that, skip Nico's POV.

Jason's POV

Jason ran his fingers through his hair, before heading into the normal shower area. He heard the shower running, and he knew Nico was in there somewhere. Stay cool Grace, just ask for the soap and leave. Jason thought, even though he really wanted something else. He saw Nico standing under the scalding water, his eyes closed. He was oblivious to anything, and Jason took this oppertunity to take him in. Jason did feel a bit guilty about it, but he just couldn't help himself.

"I was wondering if I could borrow some soap? I forgot mine at home..." Jason trailed off after Nico turned to look at him. His face was bright red, and he tried in vain to cover himself up. Jason turned around, shocked that someone with a body like Nico's would be ashamed.

"I only have one bar, so we're going to have to share" Nico mumbled, Jason barely heard him over the running water. I didn't expect him to be this cute. Jason thought, chuckling to himself.

"What are you laughing at?" Nico questioned, and Jason smiled. Back to the old Nico. Jason thought, before responding.

"I was just thinking about how cute you are" Jason couldn't help but tease him. It was the perfect opportunity.

"W-What?!" Nico stammered, and Jason turned around. He wasn't going to pass up the chance to see him so flustered. Nico's face was flushed, and his eyes were wide. He looks pretty surprised, guess he doesn't get called cute often. Jason thought, remembering his famous scowl. Nico turned around.

"You wanted to borrow the soap, so come over and use it" Nico said, and Jason surpressed a laugh. Is he flirting with me? Jason thought, mildly amused. He walked over, and picked up the bar of soap. He ran it over his body, figuring that no matter what happened he would at least smell like Nico. Of course Jason was daydreaming, and the soap slipped from his grasp. It slide down towards Nico's feet.

"Sorry, can you get that?" Jason said meekly, feeling his face flush.

"Sure" Nico responded. He paused a moment, before bending down to pick it up. This gave Jason a pretty close up view of Nico's ass; it would have been difficult for him not to stare, bi or not. Nico stood up and turned around. He set the soap down before crossing his arms.

"Looks like you can't be trusted. I guess I'm going to have to run the soap over you myself." Nico said, and Jason felt his cheeks heat up.

"W-What do you m-mean?" Jason stammered, and Nico laughed.

"Don't play dumb, I know you were checking out my ass. Now turn around so I can return the favor" Nico demanded, and Jason smirked. He turned around, and felt the soap glide over his back.

"You sure sound confident. Did I turn you on or something?" Jason asked. Jason felt Nico's breath on his neck before he whispered.

"I wanted you to know I'm interested"

Nico's POV

Nico got down from his tip toes, and stared at Jason's back. This was the first time Nico had flirted with someone, and he hoped he was doing it right. He knew that despite what Jason said or wanted, he wouldn't touch him unless he was one hundred percent sure Nico was okay with it. Still he hadn't expected Jason to be into him at all, but this past week had pretty much proved it. Nico knew he wasn't in love with him, but right now he was definetly in lust with him. After a minute, Jason turned around. He slammed his lips into Nico's, and it was only a matter of seconds before Nico was pushed up against the wall. I guess the feeling is mutual. Nico thought, as he ran his fingers through Jason's hair. He felt Jason nibble at his bottom lip, and Nico had no problem allowing him entrance. Nico had never french kissed before; he had always assumed it was gross. Jason had proven the opposite, and Nico felt himself moan in pleasure. Jason pulled away, leaving Nico breathless.

"We better stop now" Jason panted.

"Or what?" Nico asked, although he already knew the answer.

"I'll make you mine" Jason whispered, and Nico felt something stirring downstairs. That line would have been lame if anyone else had said it, but Jason had a way of making it incredibly sexy. Perhaps it was because Jason sounded honest, and was looking at him with eyes full of hunger.

"Well I always finish what I start" Nico said, before getting on his knees.

"Are you sure about this?" Jason asked, although a smile was on his lips at the thought of what he was about to receive. Nico responded by taking it into his mouth. He had never given a blow job before, but figured it wasn't too difficult. He began moving his mouth up and down, and he felt Jason's fingers entangle into his hair.

"Faster" Jason moaned, and Nico obeyed. He felt Jason begin to match his movements, and pulled on his hair. Nico took this as a sign he was doing it right, and continued doing what he was doing. He heard Jason panting and moaning his name; Nico had been dreaming about this all week.

"N-Nico I'm going to-" Jason panted, before he climaxed in Nico's mouth. Nico swallowed, and licked it off his lips. Suddenly, the water stopped running.

"Hello?" a voice called out, and Nico and Jason froze.