The Sauna

Ishimaru POV: "Uhh guys? Are you sure about this?" Naegi asks as we lead him to the sauna in the bathhouse that just recently was available to use. Me and my rival Mondo Owada was going to have a endurance competition in there. "Why of course Naegi-kun! Besides it will be Owada who will get out first so nothing to worry about!" I reply with a smirk. "What'd ya say shithead?!" Mondo asks yelling. He tends to do that a lot I'm surprised his throat isn't gone yet. "I'm pretty sure you heard me Owada." I reply slyly. "Oh yer going down!" Mondo tells me. I just roll my eyes in response. We get there and Mondo suggests something. "How about this,we have a better challenge by keeping all our clothes on. Think ya can handle that dickwad!?" Mondo asks smirking and crossing his arms. "What?! That's too far we'll get killed!" I tell him. Seems like he doesn't care tho considering he replied with a "does it look like I give a rats ass?!" We get in the sauna and then Makoto starts to turn up the heat. (DONT WORRY YALL ILL SKIP A BIT). "Guys it's night time now..." Makoto tells us. "Ok well,we'll stay in overnight and tell ya how it goes in the 'mornin." Mondo says annoyed as if he wanted Naegi to leave..strange.. "Well,ok...don't take it too far,see you guys tomorrow.."Makoto says then walks off to his dorm. Mondo POV: thank FUCK that twerp was gone. Now it was just me and Taka alone. Truth is,I had a MAJOR crush on him. When I first saw him,I thought I was seein' some angel or somethin'. This was my plan,I wanted no, I needed to be alone with him and make him mine. He was sitting awkwardly and trying to not make things more awkward. Damnit Mondo say somethin'. I thought to myself, internally cursing. "So uhh....ya like anyone?". Wtf Mondo,what a way to flirt. "Oh um...yes actually I do find someone here quite attractive." He replies blushing. "Who." I ask,sounding a lot more aggressive than intended. "I can't say.." Taka says while scratching his arm."WHAT WHY?!" I ask. I need answers and I need them NOW. "Ok calm down! And besides if I told you,you would bully the ever loving stuff out me!" He shouts looking down. "Nah man I wouldn't now tell me." "Fine if you insist...." He took a deep breath and finally gained the courage to speak. "It's you....I might have messed things up even more and I apologize-" "Oh thank GOD! Get over here cutie~!" I pull him in and kiss him passionately. His lips were so soft,I could kiss 'em all day if he'd let me. He pulled away to breathe. "I've been waiting to do that since the day we fuckin' met baby you have no idea~" I tell him starting to kiss his neck but before I do. "This ok doll?"(REMEMBER KIDS:CONSENT IS SO SEXY😍) "Y-yes..~" he moans out. "Good~" the sauna is filled with his moans they are so attractive,they turn me on so much I just want to pound him until the daylight. But I can't just yet. If he's not lying about being a virgin which I wouldn't expect him to,my size will hurt him without the proper prep. "M-mondo...p-please..~" my new bae begs. Of course I knew what he wanted but I have a thing for beggin and I wanna see him flustered because he's so damn cute. "Please what Ishi~?" I ask,smirkin. "Please...make love to me..~?" "Aww of course baby but first we need to prep ok?" I slowly start to take off our clothing,first starting with Taka's pants and boxers. Than I take off his shirt. I take off my jacket and shirt,then my pants and boxers. Holy hell I never knew he could get hotter but holy shit. My dick is 7 inches long and I knew that it was big. Taka stared down at it while turning as red as a tomato. "Like whatcha see dollface~?" I grab some lube Leon gave me. He said "in case ya get lucky" we'll I guess I hit the fuckin' jackpot. I coat some on my middle and ring finger. "Ok babe,this might hurt at first but I'll go slow and it will feel a lot better trust me~" "If you say so,I'll trust you love!" Taka lays on his back,getting comfortable and I slowly push my middle finger in his greedy hole. "Ahh~!" Taka moans out but quickly covers a hand over his mouth. "I-I do apologize-" "Nah babe it's fine plus..." I lean in closer to his ear. "It's so fuckin' sexy~" "Really?" His eyes seem to sparkle. "Fuck yea,I'm going wild over here bb~" My finger starts to move and he lets out his noises which is very convenient for me because even if I'm not jerking off,it feels so good. I can't wait to be inside him,I'm gonna rock his entire world and that's a promise.(OK THIS IS KINDA BORING SO IM GONNA SKIP A FEW MINUTES🤪) "I'm r-ready~" "Ya sure?" "Yea~" I align my cock with his hole. My dick is twitchin but finally it will feel good. I push in and me and Taka moan(Taka moaned louder🤷‍♀️)He was tight as fuck! It took everything in me plus more to not slam into him and pound him into next week. "Mondo faster~!" "Ya want faster~? I'll give ya faster~" I almost pull out but then I slam back in and go as fast as I can. "MONDO FUCK YES MHM~!" I found it~. I kept pounding that same spot,getting the same reaction out of Ishi. "MONDO AHH FUCK~!" I go and kiss him because who wouldn't? He's so hot like this. I'm acting like he isn't hot all the time. "IM GONNA CUM MONDO~!" "Me too,let's cum together yea~?" We both cum,so then we go back to my dorm and cuddle. Omg....I fuckin' love Kiyotaka Ishimaru...